Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Tropical Rainforest 08

    "Number 46, Ren Xiayang."

    "Here."

    After reporting, Ren Xiayang stepped forward, opened his arms and let the staff check his belongings.

    "No problem," the staff member nodded to the show host Meng Shaoyuan after checking, "you can let it     go

    .

    "

The material bag he was carrying, he rubbed the corner of his clothes unconsciously—

    he once again savored the communication he received last night... and the last thing he did

    ... It's too low, you have been in this remote no-man's land for more than ten years, do you still want to stay?"

    "Speak directly."

    "A young man like Jiang Ran with little experience in life, It's normal to have some problems in the wild, right?"

    "No survival experience? Heh, she won the first place in the quiz."

    "Who knows how this first place came? As long as the result is correct, I will give it to you Netizens have found a suitable reason."

    "...What can you help me with?"

    "This year's Galaxy Host Contest is about to start, right? I can just say a few words to the judges."

    "Why should I Believe you?"

    "You will receive the invitation letter for the competition tomorrow, and with a little care, it will be a gift. After the event is completed, the award will be in hand, and you want to be transferred back to the capital star to take part in a large-scale variety show, isn't it easy?"

    "..." The

    prosperity of the world is all for profit; the hustle and bustle of the world is for profit.

    Great profit comes first, how many people can resist the temptation?

    Jiang Ran...

    If you want to blame, blame yourself for making too much publicity and offending people who shouldn't be offended.

    After thousands of years of natural growth, Amazon trees have grown to extraordinary heights, even in the heat of summer, they are enough to block the venomous sunlight.

    Even so, Jiang Ran, who was fully armed, still wiped the hot sweat from his forehead, and the back of his clothes was already wet with sweat, showing a deep black mark.

    Of course, this is not the case with normal walking. The main reason why she is so hot is because of making traps.

    In order to ambush other players, Jiang Ran made traps, which were the most energy-intensive of all kinds of traps.

    Compared with triggering traps, pits need to be dug out, the excavated earthwork must be processed, and finally the hole must be covered with suitable turf to hide it, which is not troublesome.

    Of course, the benefits of traps are also obvious. For example, as long as you hide your body shape in advance, and wait for the prey to fall into the hole before showing up, you will not reveal your body shape and appearance—     after all, Jiang Ran dug more than one hole. There was more than one player who planned to entrap her, and she didn't want to be the target of all the players' siege on the first day of the competition.     "Huh—"     Jiang Ran threw down the last bunch of grass leaves in his arms.     After working hard all morning, I finally finished it all.     Jiang Ran circled around the turf-covered trap, took a good look at it, and occasionally tried to step on the edge of the trap.     After confirming that the trap area looks completely integrated with the surrounding environment, and you can't see the difference without a magnifying glass, she finally nodded in satisfaction.     The preparations are all in place, and then you just need to wait for the prey to throw itself into the net.     The first one to step into the trap was Bai Zhiyong.     What he fell into was the trap specially prepared by Jiang Ran, which was located on the only way from the entrance of the rainforest to the nearby river.