Chapter 38

Chapter 38 The Polar Ice Field 04

    "Iron deficiency anemia?" Xu Yang asked in confusion.

    "Yes," Jiang Ran tapped the jar in his hand, "I see you are chewing ice cubes, so I asked."

    "But..."

    Xu Yang paused, and asked, "Isn't this a kind of pica? "

    It's pica, yes, but it also has a reason. People don't have pica for no reason, and any disease can find its root in the body. Why, didn't your doctor tell you? "

    Xu Yang didn't answer.

    He hadn't actually seen a doctor.

    I liked to chew ice cubes when I was very young, but I didn't know it was a disease at that time, I just thought it was a preference.

    Later, I found out that it was a kind of disease, but the timing was not so coincidental. It was when I heard my aunt chatting with others.

    They talked about the pica of the children next door, and felt that the adults were busy with work and had no time to take care of the children and did not teach them well.

    But Xu Yang felt that he had to be a well-educated child, so he couldn't have pica.

    If he hadn't left the capital planet at this moment, he would have relaxed a lot subconsciously, and he wouldn't have shown this problem in front of others.

    Seeing Xu Yang's silence, Jiang Ran thought he couldn't judge his own situation, so he took the initiative to popularize science: "Iron deficiency anemia will lead to insufficient oxygen supply to cells, and may cause fatigue, lethargy, pica and other symptoms. Adults After that, it’s fine, if it’s an infant under 2 years old, it may directly affect the normal development of the brain and body.”

    Xu Yang’s eyelashes trembled slightly.

    He asked: "Is there any other way of judging?" Another way

    of judging?

    Jiang Ran thought for a while and asked, "Do you like mung beans?"

    Xu Yang shook his head slightly, indicating that he didn't like mung beans.

    "What about spinach and peanuts?"

    Xu Yang paused, rubbed his fingertips, and said "no" after a while.

    "Where are the red dates and pork liver?"

    Xu Yang finally couldn't bear it anymore, and his whole brow frowned.

    Jiang Ran gave him a pityful look.

    Do I need to ask further?

    She doesn't touch any good things that replenish blood, and she suffers from abnormal eating and lethargy. If it's not iron deficiency anemia, she can take off her head and kick it as a ball.

    Xu Yang didn't realize it: "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Ran patted him on the shoulder: "You don't need to find a doctor, I'll diagnose it for you, it's iron deficiency anemia."

    Xu Yang: "..."

    Xu Yang also Confused, Jiang Ran has already pulled others and began to tell him various precautions.

    Eat more fruits and vegetables, liver and blood, don't drink strong tea, coffee, or soft drinks, and usually exercise more and exercise more...

    After realizing that he had hit all the thunder once, Xu Yang fell silent.