Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Tropical Rainforest 24

    Although I promised to treat everyone to ten meals, it wasn't something I would rush to get on the starship.

    The shock caused by the starship jump is not small, and the environment in the cabin is not good, it is not very suitable for rest. After working hard for so many days, everyone finally returned to the capital star, and everyone was anxious to go home to take a shower and sleep , I plan to take a good rest first, to make up for the jet lag of tens of millions of light years.

    The program team also knows everyone's mentality, and simply informed that the departure time of the next episode will be one month later, and the meeting place will not change, and then announced the dissolution.

    Jiang Ran waved: "See you next month."

    Zeng Pei patted her on the shoulder: "Why is it next month? Did you forget that you still want to invite everyone to dinner?"

    "... Don't worry, I won't forget."

    Fu Bai whispered to the side: "At this time, the memory is so good."

    Ren Xiayang counted on his fingers: "One month's vacation, ten meals, on average, one meal every three days."

    After counting, he somehow remembered What, he gave a nostalgic "snack", and then looked at the bag of sweet potatoes in his hand in disappointment: "Baby, I can only rely on you to satisfy my hunger these days."

    Fu Bai took a step back in disgust, and also I don't know if he thinks that Ren Xiayang is worthless, or he is afraid that his sweet potatoes will be taken away.

    Bai Zhi held a black umbrella in a gentle manner, and carefully shaded the little orchid: "I'm going first, and the little orchid needs to change the nutrition package."

    "Okay," Zeng Pei said, "I have to go too, There is a lot of work piled up in the studio, and they have been urging me for a long time." After all,

    everyone still had their own plans, and after a while, they disappeared into the crowd.

    After Jiang Ran said goodbye to everyone, he found the original residence according to the few information on the optical brain.

    When the black history of the original body was exposed before, the residence was also exposed. Jiang Ran saw the scratches on the face recognition lock before entering the door, which was obviously made by people.

    She cautiously groped into the room, and only after confirming that no one was hiding in the room did she let go of her hanging heart a little.

    Although there was no sign of any personal belongings being rummaged, the house was not safe by any means.

    Jiang Ran immediately diverted to live in a hotel, and then finished moving in the next two days. After all the work was done, he had some time to rest, and he was able to watch the later feedback of the show on the star network.

    Starnet's comments did not meet Jiang Ran's expectations. Except for early doubts, there were basically only one-sided praises in the middle and late stages of the broadcast.

    This program also spawned a lot of new Internet stalks, such as "gentle and harmless Amazon bird-eating spider with pictures", "ungrateful and grass-tied ring", "as long as you invite me to eat Jiang Ran's cooking, we They are good friends for life"...

    Jiang Ran didn't pay attention to the jokes that were about to be spoiled, and after confirming that everyone had a sense of anticipation for the next episode, he resolutely quit the comment area.