Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The Polar Ice Sheet 16

    Before dawn the next day, Jiang Ran avoided Zeng Pei and quietly walked out the door on cat steps.

    When she was traveling alone, she was much faster than when she was traveling together. When dawn was approaching, she arrived at the crater that was about to explode.

    Last night, restless birds and a whole group of migrating snakes appeared in the video sent by Paiqiu, coupled with the growing range and intensity of fumaroles, Jiang Ran made a rough judgment and felt that when the volcano erupted It is close at hand.

    Such rare natural wonders, of course she had to take good photos of them at close range.

    Jiang Ran was afraid that other people would be worried, so he insisted on following. He deliberately chose to go out when everyone was sleeping, and he didn't mention his whereabouts in advance. Even if someone found her missing, it was impossible to find her so quickly.

    She can take such a risk by herself, there is no need to involve other people.

    However, after waiting in the crater for a long time, the magma in the pool still maintains an active and active state of explosion, and there is no sign of the earthquake and poisonous gas that symbolize the imminent eruption.

    No matter how you look at it, it looks like it won't explode for a while.

    Jiang Ran frowned and weighed it.

    If you stay at the crater for a few days, other people will find them all the way sooner or later, which will be more troublesome.

    After thinking about it, Jiang Ran readjusted the position and angle of following the ball, and then rushed back with the bag on his back.

    In the past two days, pay more attention to the real-time images sent by the ball, and it’s okay to come over when the real volcanic eruption happens.

    On the way back, Jiang Ran felt much more relaxed, and he had the energy to start thinking.

    Looking at the icy blue ice on both sides, she suddenly thought of the blue eyes of that little reindeer.

    broken.

    Could it have been cooked by the gold master's father?

    That was too miserable.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ran immediately quickened his pace.

    At this time the sun was already high in the sky, and it would be noon in two hours.

    Calculating according to the usual schedule, everyone has already woken up at this point, but the patron's father usually wakes up a little later. Even if he wakes up at this time, he probably hasn't had time to get the little deer... the shark, right?

    Just thinking about the scene of Xiao Lu's tragic death, the hairs on Jiang Ran's whole body are about to stand on end.

    Let's hope he hasn't had time to do it yet!

    As Jiang Ran thought about it, he walked faster and faster.

    However, as soon as he walked into the camp, he bumped into Xu Yang head-on.

    When the four eyes met, Xu Yang was leisurely riding on the deer.

    Jiang Ran breathed a sigh of relief.

    The gold master's father is riding a deer to see the snow scene?

    Very good, very good.

    The deer is very tenacious in life and survived the hunting claws; the father of the gold master is also very good, he found a new way to catch fish so quickly, and he didn't have to walk by himself.