Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Tropical Rainforest 17

    Ren Xiayang and Bai Zhiyong were the first to join, but not the last.

    From the early morning of the next day, other players came one after another and made requests to join the team.

    Some of them suffer from the harsh conditions of the rainforest, and their survival is unsustainable, and they want to find a place to shelter from the wind and rain; some are attracted by the beautiful tree houses and delicious food, for example...

    Ren Xiayang smiled all over his face Leaning over eagerly: "Sister Jiang, when shall we have lunch?"

    Jiang Ran pushed him away expressionlessly: "This is the twenty-sixth time you asked me this question today, and I just answered you seven minutes ago "

    "But I..."

    "Is your hunting team ready?" Jiang Ran interrupted him.

    "I've taught you the movements and key points. I'll let them practice for a while." "Okay

    ," Jiang Ran waved his hand impatiently, "Go ahead and take it."

    "It's okay," Ren Xiayang said without moving, "they themselves You can practice."

    Jiang Ran glanced at him and sighed.

    In the end, I chose to threaten: "Bring them all out of the teacher before noon, as long as one person is not good enough, you don't have lunch."

    Ren Xiayang: "!!!"

    Ren Xiayang: "No!"

    Jiang Ran: "Then Hurry up !" This

    hit Ren Xiayang's weakness.

    He gave an "oh" aggrieved, turned around pitifully and walked back.

    Just a few steps away, a voice suddenly sounded from behind: "If the hunting team's harvest is good this afternoon, we can add a meal tonight and cook a few more dishes.

    " Scattered, smiling like a flower, "I'm going to teach those boys a lesson! They're all young, why are they so lifeless, it's not good, it's not good..."

    While muttering, the person also walked away.

    Jiang Ran smiled and continued to rub the rope in his hand.

    There are too many people who defected here today, and most of them look like they are half dead. If they continue to let them fend for themselves, I am afraid that they will not see the sun of tomorrow. Looking at their miserable appearance, Jiang Ran didn't refuse them to join the group, but made a request to everyone -

    everyone had to use their labor in exchange for the qualification to stay here.

    When the number of members reaches dozens, it seems that the prototype of a base has already taken shape here, but rules and systems are the basis for the operation of any social system.

    Jiang Ran divided into groups according to each person's actual situation, and assigned different tasks to each group.

    Gathering, hunting, logistics, construction, cooking... there are many of them.

    A few players with special skills are responsible for leading the team and teaching the team members various useful knowledge and skills.

    Ren Xiayang was born in the army, so the hunting team is naturally under his control; Bai Zhiyong is a walking biological illustration, and he happens to teach the collection team all kinds of emergency knowledge; Jiang Ran leads the construction team himself, and is responsible for the newly found wood The mortise and tenon structure is carved out of the supporting beam, while supervising the construction of our new tree house...