16. All My Love

"Rose." Otto corrected. "Your uncle Klaus picked it actually. Because he knew you would be beautiful but deadly when provoked." Hope stared back at him. "I thought shes a babe, I dont want her to be deadly but I think he was right. You have a fierce beauty in you my girl."

"What can I say... I'm my fathers daughter." Hope remarked as she hugged Otto again. "I will see you soon, with the full force of Winterfell." Hope offered hopefully.

"Can we go now?" Daeron begged.

"Yes, up up and away." Hope agreed.

"Sovengon." Daeron corrected.

"Same thing." Hope offered as they took off.

"Be careful!" Alicent called after them. "Dont fall!"

+

''Quickly! Turn!'' Luke begged as Aemond laughed out chasing after him. Trying to get out of the way of Aemond and his dragon flying through the storm barely able to see meanwhile Aemond joyously chased his nephew but slipping through the stony cliff sides, luke evaded him. Arrax was small enough to move through, his dragon it just kept going putting the tight spaces in between the mountains. Hidden among the clouds in the storm and darkness

''You owe me a debt! Boy!'' Aemond shouted but arrax came blasting fire in vhagars face.

"No ARRAX," Luke pleaded, ''save me,'' Luke begged pulling him up into the air. They found clear skies above the storm. But vhagar came faster than Luke could react. Chopping at Arrax again and again Luke screamed aemond couldnt control vhagar, Vhagar was angry and kept at it. Arrax fell broken apart wings severed from his body. Luke nowhere in sight.

Aemond had just wanted to scare him. He didnt really want to kill him. He peered down staring back at where Luke was and where he fell.

+

Landing down, Tessarion's warm scales heated the ground, melting the snow and ice around them. They slid off and Tessarion quickly abandoned them, scavenging for food, hungry from the journey.

"What do you think?" Daeron questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Is he going to listen or is he going to slam the door in our faces." Daeron clarified. Hope gave him a pointed look as they trudged through the snow. "I dont remember the snow being this tall last time."

"Winter is coming." Hope offered softly as the wind whipped harshly around them. Hope pulled her cloak tighter around herself. She saw him coming, he stood at the gates staring back at them.

"So much for a discreet mission." Daeron mused.

"Hey Cregan." Hope said as she got closer, he was still so handsome.

"Hope." He countered looking her up and down. "Its been a while."

"Certainly has." Hope agreed doing the same as her eyes raked over his perfectly muscled physique.

"What are you doing in winterfell Hope?" Cregan questioned.

"I know the last time you saw me-"

"I gave you all my love and all gave me was goodbye?" Cregan pondered and Hope sighed nodding.

"So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you in the fucking freezing north telling you I, Hope Hightower am sorry Cregan for that night." Hope declared.

"That's all I get for you breaking my heart? Im sorry?" Cregan mused.

"Remember when we were good?" Hope pondered.

"We were great." Cregran corrected.

"Right, remember that when I ask you what I ask you." Hope offered.

"Come on in. Southerners dont do well out in the cold." Cregan offered and Daeron pushed past already freezing.

"Thank you Cregan."

"I havent done anything yet." Cregan corrected leading them inside.

"You could have turned us away immediately." Hope remarked.

"Why would I do that?" Cregan countered and Hope felt true hope that he might not hate her. "Prince Jacaerys Velaryon got here just before you and he was telling me an interesting story about some traitors at the capital." Hope stared back at him. "I'm sure he is dying to see you."

🐺
Cregan Stark

🐺 Cregan Stark