11. Who Do We Have To Kill

''I want patrols along the island's perimeter, looking for any small ships that might set ashore. If the Greens attack now, it will be by stealth, not directly." As Rhaenyra tried to deliver an early labor Daemon was taking charge, acting as King that he always wanted to be. He was going to strike, a war against the Greens. ''We don't have enough men to surround the island, but we can make ourselves appear stronger than they are.'' Daemon went on as his council stood around the map, nodding in agreement, Daemon was born for this.  ''Conscript the Dragon Keepers, they're capable fighters, waste no time.''

''It will be done, my prince.''

Jace and Luke were training by the waters, Jace had gotten Luke on his back, sword flung from his hands. He grabbed Luke's shirt and pushed him down.

''What was that?'' Luke whined.

''I'm sorry." Jace muttered letting him go.

''You might go easier on him, my prince... so he can learn what you're trying to teach.' His guard remarked from afar.

''Your lady mother needs to see you.' Was called down they turned their attention back to the castle. ''Both of you.'

''Mother?''

' Oh, fսck.'' Rhaenyra groaned out leaning against the wall for support.

"Princess.'' Rhaenyra looked over at her eldest boys, she let out a shaky breath as she built up the strength to tell them.

'Your grandsire, King Viserys, has passed." Rhaenyra informed them.

''Viserys?''

''The Greens have repudiated the succession and claimed the Iron Throne. Aegon has been crowned king." Rhaenyra informed them through a pained breath

'What is to be done about it?' Jace asked

''Nothing yet.'' Rhaenyra admitted

''And where is Daemon?'' Jace asked again

''I don't know." Rhaenyra groaned out holding to her stomach ''Gone to madness. Gone to plot his war."

+

"Alright enough pleasantries, who do we have to kill?" Beka questioned.

"They have children in the fighting pits, they are tormenting them, torturing them, having them fight to the death for others pleasure

"They have children in the fighting pits, they are tormenting them, torturing them, having them fight to the death for others pleasure." Hope remarked. "I want to set them free. I want to set them all free. Kill the masters." Hope declared confidently.

"There's my little killer." Klaus declared proudly.

"I want them to feel our fury." Hope declared. "To know what they are doing is wrong... its right down here. I was wondering if you wanted to bring the children back to old town." she added glancing to Beka. "Take care of them."

"I will raise them as though they are my own" Beka agreed.

"Hey that ones got silver hair." Elijah remarked as he looked around.

"One of the knights thinks they might be Aegon's bastards." Hope agreed and Elijah gaped back at her. "I know... I have another boy back at the castle. He's eating his weight in pie I believe." Hope informed them. "I want them all safe."

"You have a kind heart." Elijah remarked.

"But these cunts I want torn apart." Hope added smiling sweetly back at her uncle.

"Killer." Klaus declared kissing her temple. "We got this." He assured.

"We got this." Elijah agreed. "Go be with your sister. She will need you."

+

''The raven flew in this morning, the sea snake's fever is broken and he has left Edenfall."

"Where is he sailing?" Daemon asked looking around the table, plotting.

''That much is unclear, my prince.''

''We'll send ravens to our nearest allies.'' Daemon decreed. ''Lords Darkling, Massey... and Baremon.''

''Do you want to speak to the maester, my prince?''

''I'll fly to the riverlands myself and affirm Lord Tully's support.'' Daemon corrected but Jace stormed in. He was never a fan of Daemon but his mother seemed to like him. But Daemon was acting as king, that was a position he would never hold.

"You will do no such thing." Jace corrected his small, slim presence demanding authority.  ''My mother has decreed no action be taken while she's a bed.''

''It's good you're here, young prince. You're needed to patrol the skies on Vyrmax." Daemon remarked nonchalantly, ignoring him.

''Did you hear what I said?'' Jace demanded marching closer.

''The ravens, Lord Bartimus. I shall see it done. Summon to Stefan. Our King's Guard are needed on the Dragonland." Daemon told the council before turning to a very angry Jace. ''Come with me. I'll show you the true meaning of loyalty.''

+

"We need to make a plan, ravens need be sent out." Otto remarked when Hope got back.

"We need to send word to Borros, as discussed he has four daughters that need a husband."

"Woah now, You want Aemond taking four wives and becoming the next Maegor in no time?" Hope half teased.

"And we also need to send word to the starks of winterfell." Alicent added. Hope blinked back at her. "I want you, Hope to go and talk to Lord Cregan stark."

"WHAT?"

+

Daemon stood outside, Caraxes behind him, Jace watched silently, completely still as Ser Stefan and Ser Laurent stood before them.

'' You swore an oath as Knights of the King's Guard.'' Daemon reminded them, hand on the hilt of his sword as he stared down at them.

''As do all who wear the White Cloak, my Prince.'' Stefan answered

''To whom?''

''I swore first to King Jehaerys, my Prince. And then, to his grace, King Viserys, when he succeeded him.' Stefan informed him.

''Do you acknowledge the true line of succession?'' Daemon questioned

''Yes."

"Yes, my prince.'' They both agreed.

''Do you recall how King Viserys named his heir before his death?" Daemon questioned

''Princess Rhaenyra." Stefan answered.

"I'm grateful for your long service to the Crown. So I'm presenting you with a choice." Daemon informed them confidently. Caraxes shrieked from behind him stepping closer.

''I swear anew your oath to Rhaenyra as your queen, to Prince Jacaerys as the heir to the Iron Throne. Or if you support the usurper speaker now, then you will have a clean and honorable death." Daemon went on and Caraxes seemed to smile as he brought his large face down to Daemon, his eyes gleaming as he stared at the knights.  ''But if you choose treachery, if you swear fealty now only to later turn your cloaks, know that you will die... Screaming."