38. Forever Winter

"About last night...." Hope whispered as Storm and Frito ran circles around them. "I'm... well... I..."

"Forgot how to form complete sentences since last night?" Cregan mused. Hope nodded. "I tell you I love you and you shut down even more? You like the guys that keep it all bottled up, huh? Is that it?" He half teased as he hugged her and she relaxed breathing him in. Pulling out of their embrace, his heart sank when she wouldn't meet his eyes. Her tongue slicked across her lips as she studied the ground, her hands clenching and unclenching by her side.

"You and me... I missed us." Hope admitted softly. 

"Me too." Cregan agreed.  "So what do you want to do about it?"

Hope wanted to stay here and never leave but she knew that was a bad idea. 

"We get to be us for however long we have left snowed in and worry about the rest when the snow melts." Hope offered. 

Cregan hated that answer. He needed something more than that, something concrete. But the way Hope had said it reminded him of what she was going through too, the mental dilemma, the secrets she was still hiding so he had to be okay with it. 

The honorable knight, the man of his word, Lord Cregan Stark of winterfell. 

The rebel, the werewolf, the smart mouthed little sister, Lady Hope Mikaelson- Hightower. 

They would never work anymore, but for the moment they had to work. Because both of them were willing to push past the pain of the past for a few more moments of pretend. Pretending that everything was going to be alright again. She had to close her eyes and try to focus on their conversation, but she couldnt.

"Okay." Cregan agreed as she met his gaze. "Just kiss me." His voice lowered as he pulled her closer to him.

Until the snow melted. They had this moment.  To just stop thinking. The way he pressed his lips to hers made her want to forget about everything and just be his for the moment and she took him greedily, needing to just get lost in his touch.

Just this moment. His hot tongue slips against the seams of her lips and parted for him, opening and letting him inside her mouth. His tongue stroked strong and heavily against hers possessively. To be possessed by him.

His kiss was clear that he was giving her everything he had. It was a hot dark dance of mingled breath. As his hands roamed her body, she realized that she was enabling him. she was allowing him to have her without any type of resolution. That he was allowing her to have him without any type of resolution between them still. That he was willing to ignore the secrets and hold her like she was his. 

She was weak because of him. She was weak for him. His fingers trailed along her waist, tickling her skin and making her writhe under his touch.

Such a soft touch. He's always gentle at first, that's how he got her. He showed her the side of him that no one else can see. It's a side she was sudden addicted to. Then her mind flashed to him slamming her up against the wall in a hurry to get her alone, that dent in the wall and how he consumed her mercilessly after wards. 

"Lie to me," he said as he pulled back, his eyes closed and his hot breath coming in quicker. He lifted her up by the waist, walking her into his chambers. 

"Missed the wall this time." Hope rasped as he kicked the door closed, he smirked setting her down on the counter. He kissed her neck gently as she registered his words. His lips barely press against the sensitive area just under her ear. That glorious spot. He must know exactly what it did to her.

"Lie to me Hope Hightower." Cregan requested against her neck. 

"Lie to you?" she questioned confused her eyes fluttering. 

She was surprised she could even talk, her heart was beating so fast and she felt like she could hardly even think. She wanted this just as much as he did, even if they hadn't resolved a damn thing.

But how long was he hers to claim? Until the snow melted and right now she hoped for a forever winter. 

He lifted her ass up off the dresser and she had to lean against him, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. He pulled at her pants tugging them down her thighs and he lowered himself while he pulled them off, kissing her collarbone, down between her breasts, down to her hips. He stopped at her thighs, tugging her pants down her legs. They fell to the floor, as she reached down for him but he stayed on his knees. 

"Lie to me and tell me this is forever," he said softly with his eyes on her cunt as he pushed her legs further apart. He gently nipped her thigh, his hands at the back of her knees as he gently kissed her leg, up to her hot waiting cunt. He brushed his nose against her panties, and her cheeks flamed. His hands move to her hips, holding her in place as he bite through the lace and gently nipped her clit. She held back a whimpered moan but her mind was screaming out more. 

The heated sensation vibrated through her body. Her hands slid into his hair as she cried out his name. It was a sensation she had never felt before, a sharp pain followed by the sweet bliss of pleasure. She wanted it again. She wanted more. She wanted it now. Her clit throbbed for more.

"Do it, Hope," Cregan commanded as he looked up at her with a hunger in his eyes she had never seen. There was the wolf in him. That direwolf ferocity and strength as he stared deep into her eyes as his thumbs tear through the lace of her panties, shredding them, making her bare to him. She forgot how to speak, forgot how to breathe.

"Lie to me... Tell me this is forever, I need to hear it." He pulled her ass to the edge of the counter and lined up his cock. Her legs wrap around his waist, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. He kissed her throat and her head fell back as he gently pushed into her.

"I can't," she corrected breathily, shaking her head. 

He filled her so slowly, so sweetly, but with an aching stretch that burns slightly from size. His arms wrapped around her back and one hand gripped the nape of her neck as he thrusts harder into her. It's a punishing fuck, like he's angry for this one thing she wouldnt lie. Yet she would hide the truth for everything else. 

She screamed out as he continued on his ruthless pursuit, 

"Lie to me."