6. Sexy Pirate

"Hes dead." Daeron both stated and questioned.

"Yep. Sorry bud." Hope offered but Daeron shrugged as he got on his shoes. He had been half asleep earlier and wasnt sure if he dreamed it or not.

"Never knew him." Daeron reminded her.

"You gonna be so nonchalant when I die?" Hope mused running a hand through his hair.

"No I will definitely shed like... 3 tears." Daeron teased as he hugged her.

"Can I at least get an even four tears?" She mused kissing his forehead.

''It is our fate, I think, to crave always what is given to another. If one possesses a thing, the other will take it away." Helaena remarked.

'' Yes, Princess.'' The handmaiden agreed, she sat next to the babe as the door opened. Helaena looked back to her need point.

''Where is Aegon?'' otto demanded as he pushed through the door, looking around.

''N-Not here.' Helaena answered as though Aegon was ever with her.

''He's not in his rooms.'' Alicent informed her.  Otto marched back out "Father." Alicent called after him but he didn't stop.

''What's happened?' Helaena asked and Alicent sat next to her.

''Your father...'' Alicent began.

''There is a beast beneath the boards.'' Helaena hissed.

''Oh, my dearest love.'' Alicent said hugging her.

"Hey sexy-"

"Pirate." Daeron added with a smirk.

"You could be a sexy pirate." Hope agreed as Aemond tugged his shirt on glancing back at them.

"The king is dead. Isnt he?" Aemond questioned.

"In his sleep. Best way to go." Hope offered.

"I can think of better ways." Aemond countered moving closer to her.

"Pray tell." Hope offered.

"Heart attack." Aemond remarked and Hope cocked her head confused. "After fucking you." He added a purr in his voice. A smile curved her face. For as much as she liked Aemond she would never cross that line because Alicent would hate it. But constant flirting was on the table.

"Hope a word." Otto raised a hand reaching out for her.

"Stay with the sexy pirate." Hope instructed Daeron.

"Im not a baby." Daeron reminded her.

"Look out for him. Hes like me and likes to get in trouble." Hope added as she headed out.

"Aegon is not in the castle." Otto remarked.

"Figured he wouldnt be." Hope agreed. "You want to find him?"

"Obviously Hope." Otto agreed.

"Right right. And you want my help-"

"Because I know your uncles trained you. I know there is something different about them. Something different about you. Something Alicent and your brothers dont have." Otto informed her. Hope blinked back at him giving a single nod. "Help us find him."

"Whatever you need Daddio." Hope agreed. He nudged her along.

''I need a few reinforcements." He added before seeing one of his men. "Ser Erryk.'' Otto remarked walking up to him in the gallery sharpening his blade. ''Where's the Prince?''

''Forgive me, Lord Hand. I do not know.'' Erryk admitted rising before him.

''But you're sworn to protect him.'' Oto reminded.