44. Pretty Pictures in Her Mind

Sweet but psycho /HOTD / Harley Quinn out now!

"What are you doing?" Hope whispered as Cregan pulled back slightly, he looked her over.

"Holding on to my self control by a thread," he answered honestly. He was here to help them, to win the crown but he couldnt help but fall into Hopes chambers kissing her like she was the life he needed to breathe. But he was here to help, he should have stayed focused. He shouldnt be here, not until this war with the blacks was done. 

"So why hold on at all?" Hope countered pulling him back to her.

"Hope." Cregan rasped.

"Do you want to stop talking and start doing?" Hope questioned pulling at her clothes, he watched them fall to her feet. "Do you want me to stop thinking about you touching me? Like you used to." her hand went between her legs as she sat back on the bed.

"No." Cregan agreed. "Are you thinking about me touching you now?"

"Yes." she agreed. His eyes darted between her eyes and her cunt.

"Are you thinking about my hand between your legs, and my mouth on your neck, so I can whisper in your ear all of the things I want to do to you?" He pondered taking a step closer. Hope bit her lip. 

"I am now." She agreed with a smirk. "And what, exactly, do you want to do to me?" she asked, her fingers moving in slow circles now, but the ache between her legs just spreads like fire, desperate, needing more.

She was going to swear off men after she left winterfell, they were not worth it but Cregan came back. So maybe just maybe... Just once more perhaps and she would get him out of her system. Just once... who was she kidding she would only want him more. His breathing got faster, and he let out a laugh.

"It would take all night to get through all the things I want to do to you." Cregan corrected. Her toes curled at the thought. "But I think first, I'd push you up against the wall, shake the portraits with your pleasure like at winterfell." 

"That was a fun day." Hope agreed.  "Then what would you do Cregan?" 

"And then... get down on my knees to make you come with my tongue until you can't stand anymore." Cregan remarked. She gnawed at her lip impatiently as her fingers ran over her clit. "When I finally get to taste you, I damn well plan on taking my sweet time."

 A shiver rolled through her, every nerve in her body buzzing. She wanted her fingers to be his mouth instead, wanted him on her but getting to stared at him, watching her, watching him, watching his eyes scan over her body possessively. 

 "And then what?" She rasped her fingers moving faster and cregan watched her chest rise and fall.

 "I'd memorize every inch of your body with my mouth. I want to find every place you like to be touched, every way I can make you moan. Every way I can push you to the edge and ease you right back." another step closer his eyes darted down to her fingers circling and pulling, before his gaze shifted back up to her eyes.  "And when you can't take it anymore, like now, you almost... can't... bear it." Cregan realized seeing her flushed cheeks. She swallowed the lump in her throat but didnt dare look away. Cregan chuckled deep in his throat. 

"Then I'll love you just the way you like it." he finished and her heart throbbed in her ears. "Would you like that, Hope?"

 "Yes." Her back arched at the thought of his mouth on her skin, his body moving against hers. The way his muscles felt beneath her hands, to hear him when he lost control on top of her. 

 "Would you like that now?" Cregan mused. 

 "Yes, Gods Cregan. Yes." she moaned back. 

 "Gods, I'm so hard right now," He shifted realizing his imaging just as she did turned him on too, wanting her, picturing all the things he was about to do. "I wish I was inside you right now." 

"Then come here!" she practically sobbed out unable to take it anymore. 

 The fire built at her core, and she could feel it all the way down to the soles of her feet. That was what he did to her. Wetness spread down her thighs, she wanted, no she needed, it was a need, it was strong and impatient. She needed his hands on her skin, in her hair, intertwined with her until she couldnt tell where her body stopped and his started. 

It was truly unbearable, how much she needed to feel him inside her, pressing down on her, his mouth on her, claiming.

 "I want to feel your body shake under mine as you beg me for more. I want to hear you scream my name over and over again." Cregan rasped and she moaned desperately as her hips twisted impatiently, his words painting a pretty picture of what was to come. She saw it now, she saw them tangled up, exhausted and craved him more. 

 "You'd like it if I held you down, your body still shaking, and I keep going until I make you come again? Because I'm not gonna stop. I'm not gonna stop." Cregan warned. 

"Dont stop." She agreed.  His hot skin melted into hers as he came down on her.   She cried out in bliss as she came undone.