39. My Fault

"Lie to me," he groaned through his clenched teeth as he continued to thrust harder and harder, pushing her higher and higher toward the peak she was desperately seeking. He forcefully pumped his hips over and over as his pants finally fell to the floor around his ankles. He fucked her with primal need, her body heated, and her skin tingled with the sensation of desire.

She needed more. She needed... she whimpered an incoherent response as she clung to him. 

She felt so unsteady as she rounded her high, her legs weak but loving the sensation, never wanting it to stop. Extreme pleasure stirred in the pit of her stomach and radiated outward. Her toes felt as though they went numb as her fingers gripped onto him, her nails digging into his shoulders.

She buried her head in the crook of his neck as he continued his punishing fuck. She had to close her eyes feeling them change, seeing the golden hue around her vision. 

"Forever winter." Hope rasped. "It wont be a lie..." she said breathlessly. "If we are stuck in this forever winter." 

"You are saying if we were stuck here forever you would love me forever so it wouldnt be a lie?" he challenged in a low voice, and brought his hand to her face, cupping her jaw so he could look at her, the intensity in his gaze was nearly too much. He reached down with his other hand still holding her face to his and he saw the golden flicker in her usually green eyes before he pinched her clit again. Her ass slammed against the dresser shaking it back into the wall, the painting swinging behind her, and the force of his thrusts were so strong that the dishes on the table in her room rattled. Her eyes fluttered closed.

"Look at me," Cregan begged breathily. Her eyes fluttered back open and he saw a field of green. How peculiar he thought but her nail dug into his back scratching along his skin. "I can give you this. I can give you what no one else can." she gripped onto him harder, the wetness between her thighs growing hotter. The sound of him pounding into her only made him fuck her faster and harder as her arousal made it that much easier for him.

Her heels dug into his ass as she held onto him for dear life. The fucking ride of a life time. The sensation numbed her body, heating it with a pleasure that threatened to consume her and she would have been okay with it. Never leaving just dying here after this moment of bliss with the man she loved more than life, the man she couldnt tell the truth to even if it was slowly killing them both not knowing. 

"It's always been you," she moaned into the hot air between them tears pricking her eyes. With the feeling of him taking from her so ruthlessly, savagely, devouring her with his hard merciless thrusts, she was already so vulnerable. she was already so weak and at his mercy. He was so rough with her she could hardly stand upright at the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure.

He leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth, his teeth bit down and he pulled back. It hurt, but it was what sent her over the edge. She spiraled into a black abyss of paralyzing pleasure.

"It's my fault for letting you go."

He barely heard Hopes whisper as he pushed himself inside her all the way to the hilt. She could barely stand the sensation as her head was thrown back, and a scream was ripped from her throat. The painting swinging behind them clattered to the ground.

He rubbed her clit ruthlessly as her orgasm slowly radiates through her body, as if deliberately torturing her slowly with a pleasure so intense she couldnt fight it. He came with her, his thick cock pulsing and filling her. His cum spilled from her cunt and down her thighs, mixing with the arousal that made it so easy for him to fuck her like that.

It was simple really, because she wanted him. That's why he could take so much from her. Because she was so willing to give it to him.

He pulled her closer moving her away from the wall and towards the bed, she flopped back on the bed a thin layer of sweat on them as the caught their breath. After a long moment, rapid breaths the only sound in the room Hope spoke up. 

"It's my fault for letting you go." She repeated. "I hated leaving." Hope whispered and he saw the tears in her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. "You were perfect... you are perfect." Hope assured turning to face him just slightly. "It has never been you... it's always been me. My stupid fault, my curse... Cregan you are perfect and you deserve someone that can be honest with you and I hate that its not me... but I'm not ready for that... not yet. I love you but I'm not ready to reveal that part of me. I dont know if I ever will be. But Cregan I love you, I will always love you."

She wished he would just say the words she was so desperately thinking. I love you. It would make this so much easier. But that would be too good to be true and they were not living in a fairytale. And she was so stupid for thinking it.  Instead he held her closer and didnt say another word just held her close and she fell asleep listening to the beat of his heart.