47. Mikaelson

Monster / Petyr Baelish out now!

Three years later

Sometimes the terrible hole he left behind hurt so badly Hope couldnt bear it. Sometimes she wanted to give into the pain and join him, wherever he was in the heavens. But having her own little Klaus in memory of her father, the man that risked everything for her, it brought a smile to Hopes face.

"Come on Hope Stark your daddio and nephews just landed."

"No, no, I thought we decided a long time ago that Cregan Mikaelson had a better ring to it." Hope corrected. "Hope and Cregan Mikaelson."

"Why does your name go first?" Cregan teased.

"Because I'm your wife and the werewolf and I say so." Hope reminded him.

"That's right, it's been a while since the claws came out a man forgets such things." Cregan mused.

"I'm sure." Hope agreed. As they stepped outside snowflakes clung to their eyelashes. Daeron was the first one down and running to Hope.

Hope was true to her word after that dreadful day she told everyone the truth. About everything, showed all the fangs and claws and Alicent passed out, she had to be retold. Then told them why they werent werewolves. Hope still remembered Otto's face drop when she said that she was all Mikaelson. Why Klaus was so willing to sacrifice himself for her. That even though Klaus was her blood father, Otto would always be her daddio.

Very Targaryen of them, Aegon had declared. Klaus is out half brother, Elijah had interjected trying to help. Still very Targaryen Aegon assured.

"No Sara?" Otto questioned as he held Klaus Jr to him.

"She ran off with a Bolton." Cregan corrected. "heavens help the girl and her taste in men." Otto chuckled looking to Hope.

"What do you think daddio, I think KJ has your nose." Hope teased.

"I think he looks more like you." Otto countered pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Mum you coming or what?" Daeron questioned as Alicent barfed in the bushes. "She still hates flying, oh, for your information. I'm not going back to the capital." Daeron offered as he headed inside.

"What happened?" Cregan questioned.

"Some lady needs marrying and mother wants to offer me up and I get it trust me, I do. I'm hot stuff, a real catch" Daeron went on as they followed him inside. "But I'm not going to be sold off."

"You could end up loving this girl." Aemond countered. "Like Hope and Cregan." Hope smiled back at Cregan.

"Yeah Daeron you never know, this girl might be your happily ever after." Cregan agreed.

"Or shes a monster and has claws and fangs!" Daeron teased giving them a cheeky grin. "Too soon?"

"I will show you happily ever after." Hope declared taking off down the hall after him.

"I was thinking I would stay a while myself." Otto added looking to Cregan. "Spend more time with my grandson."

"We would both really like that." Cregan agreed.

"So I'm just gonna ask it." Aemond said as Alicent closed the door, she really didnt like flying. "When does KJ start wolfing out?"

"Well, he is a Mikaelson- Stark. I'm kind of surprised that he didnt come out with glowing eyes." Cregan offered.

"Seven hells, put the eyes away." Alicent begged. "I just recovered from the flight Hope!"

"Mum is never going to get used to it." Daeron decided.

"Gives me the heebie jeebies

"Gives me the heebie jeebies." Alicent declared a shiver running through her. "I love you, I do dont think I dont." Alicent added. "It's just...." 

"Don't worry Ali I wont rip your throat out because you dont like my eyes. I'm cool like that." Hope teased. 

"Heavens Hope." Alicent murmured. 

"How is our commander doing?" Cregan questioned looking to Aemond. 

"Well I'm not as good as Hope was for... what was it the most legendary fortnight as commander?" Aemond teased. Hope tossed her hair over her shoulder. 

"Well, dont beat yourself up, we can't all be Hope Hightower."