Debating 10

I felt bad, yet when I tried to apologize I got a teddy bear to my face. "Hey!" I just hear him snicker. "Work on your reflex!" He turned to lay on his back.

I get up to jump on him. Somehow, he's prepared. He grabs my arms, slamming me down. "Nice try." He looked kinda hot like this.

"Okay someone's frisky~" I smirk. He immediately got up. "Go fuck yourself." He mumbled. I hugged him. "Sorry didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. " I felt his heart racing.

"Um why is your heart racing?" I watched as he dropped back down. "Dunno maybe it's something you do." Russia mumbled.

That made me smirk. "What else can I do to you?~" I mumble. His face flushed "none don't do anything." He covered his head.

I found it cute. Russia was the one person that was easy to fluster without getting upset.

It took a few hours before he passed out. I glance back every once and a while and he seems peaceful so I let myself drift off as well.

Time skip morning

I get up and stretch my back popping. Russia isn't in bed, but the showers running. I head down to the bathroom. "Hey Ruski how much longer will you be in there.?"

I heard something clatter. And I heard him mumbling. He stopped the shower and soon came out in a t-shirt and jeans.

"Sorry, you can use it." Russia walked downstairs and I heard a stove click. I quickly showered before heading to the kitchen.

I run towards Russia, wrapping my arms around his waist. He froze and I heard a whistle. Nazi stood there smirking and Soviet looked confused.

"Meri let go or did you wanna burn your arm?" Russia whispered. I release and Nazi sits against the fridge. " Sooo who's top?" He asked ,Russia made no sound before swinging a spatula at him.

Everyone heard the loud slap and silence after. Rus looked mad. Soviet snickered, picking up the spatula. "Nice throw, you're getting better!" He said, giving it back.

"Yeah whatever." Russia went back to cooking. I sat next to him, passing anything he needed to him. Once breakfast was finished we all sat down.