Admit it. 28

Russia came by, apparently his grandfather had a rapid change of heart and now he was sitting at the dinner table with the rest of us.

" So son, have you remarried since her death? Or are you raising them on your own?" He asked towards Soviet. Nazi started messing with the ring on his finger and Soviet sighed. "Yes. I did."

"Who's the lucky lady?" TRE asked. Mom and dad were quiet noticing the akward tension. Soviet just inhaled quickly before quickly saying "Nazi." And then he got up quickly excusing himself.

Russia sat next to me worried as he rubbed his neck. I place my hand against his knee causing him to flinch. "Sorry." I whisper before taking my hand away. He smiled at me before giving a thumbs up and grabbing my hand instead.

"Russia how bout you? Are you atleast straight?" TRE asked glaring in our direction. My dad got up. "Excuse me but, if wish to start a fight I suggest you leave." He adjusted his monical and TRE sighed. "It was just a question." He responded before he got up.

"We can discuss this when we get home." TRE left quickly and Russia followed him, grabbing his shoulder. "I'm not coming home tonight, they already said I could stay over." He said and at that moment he realized he fucked up.

He pulled his hand away as we all heard a slap and saw Russia drop. "Don't. touch. me. Faggot." He stormed out leaving Russia sitting there fist clenching and unclenching.

"Let's just head upstairs. " I grab his arm lightly and he got up and Soviet just stared with dissapointment. "I thought he changed, I'm sorry." He said as Russia wiped away the blood coming from his nose. "I knew something was off..." Russia mumbled before heading towards my room.

"You guys can spend the night too." Mom said To Soviet as Nazi hugged him. "Thank you." He said before heading to the living room. Russia was sitting on my bathroom counter washing his face. I lock the door before walking over.

"Hey" I fit myself in the gap of his legs and he places the towel down, pulling me against him with just his legs. Damn he works out. He wrapped his arms around me kissing my head.

"How come you never kiss me? Like actual kiss. It's always head or cheek." I grab his face, pulling it closer. "Because, that tends to escalate shit and kissing someone on the cheek or head for me is a simple way to say Iove you." He hummed before kissing me on the lips.

I wasn't expecting it. "Idiot." He whispered by my ear. I smirked. "You're teasing me, what are you wanting?" I reach my hand under his shirt, running my finger against his spine.

"Just to annoy you if that's possible." He pulled my hand away from him and scooped me up. I nearly scream as he laughs. "Afraid of hights?" He smirks, kissing my neck. "A little." I mumble.

He drops me on my bed and pins my arms back. "Then I guess you can't be top~" he sits on me not dropping all of his weight, but just enought to keep me there. "Someone's getting excited~" I tease and his face flushed. I knew he couldn't hold it for long.
(Smut warning)
I jerk my arms towards my chest, pulling them out of his hands and shove them into his pants, rubbing them against his inner thighs. He groans lowley and tried to pull away. "Running away?" I snicker as he moans quietly.

I sit up slightly, kissing him roughly while continuing to tease him. "Meri- " I shut him up quickly. I pull my hands out of his pants and shove him off. "Take it off." I stare at him as he's panting. "What?" "Shirt. Off. Everything. Off." I say as I quickly pulled my shirt off letting it hit the floor.

"Lie down." I snap as soon as his shirts off. "But didn't you-" "I'll finish undressing you just lie down already." I was really getting impatient with this. As soon as his back hits the matress I drop over him and bite his collar bone.

He flinches and I nearly let go. Fuck this will be harder than I want.

3rd Pov.

America slips his hand into Russia's pants, grabbing the waistband and pulling them off before roughly pulling away from the bite he left on Russia's collarbone.

He lowered himself towards Russia's dick before shoving it down his throat. He choked. Russia groaned, grabbing the bedsheets. "M-meri agh, S-stop...." Russia moaned before America pulled away. "Something wrong?" He asked leaning on top of the russian.

Russia was panting. He stared at America before wrapping his arms around the american. "I love you."
America pov.

I stare at Russia, he looked exhausted. Maybe I should stop. I slowley slide off of him as his arms drop. I grab his clothes quickly folding them along with mine. I kiss him quickly and go to change into pajamas but Russia pulls me against him. "Don't worry about it change in the morning." He yawned.

"Admit you're mine then." I tease. He looked at me with a verry annoyed expression. "Bitch, you know damn well I'm yours and yours alone." He hugged me kissing me repeatedly. "My teddy bear?" "Shut the fuck up and sleep."