Relatives 27

A/N- Russia doesn't have a good relationship with his grandfather(The Russian Empire) In this chapter it will go into detail why aswell as keep in mind next few chapters will be Rus Pov.

I stared at America he was asleep in my arms. After the phone call I was a nervous wreck. What if I can't get Meri out quick enough and he gets pulled into my issues.

I feel his arm move away from my waist and glide in between my thighs. "Meri-" "Relax I can feel your rapid heartbeat, what's wrong." He looked at me his doe eyes staring into mine.

"You're gonna have to leave early, my granddad is on his way here tomorrow." I mumble, slightly adjusting to move my thigh away. Meri sat up, pulling his hand away. "Still not comfortable with me messing with you huh?" He lay down next to me instead.

For some reason, I felt bad. "I- I'm sorry." I wanted to crumble. Instead O felt the rough kiss and all my thougjts left. My mind was empty. America pulled away with a smirk. "I'll be gone before sunrise. Goodnight." He kissed my neck before I felt slight pain. "Meri what are you doing?" I try to ease him off when I felt his teeth bite down.

I felt tears form before he let go. He leaned down and I felt his toungue against that spot he bit. "You look so hot, especially when I give you Hickeys." I froze. By the time I went to argue with him he was out.

I rub my neck feeling the slight soreness. I lean back and black out instantly.

Timeskip

I woke up and America was gone. Just like he said. I groan getting up as sunlight blinded me. I trudge towards the door and a soon as I open it a back hand Impacts my face.

I drop the ground feeling the sharp sting. "The hell!?" I look up and my grandfather stood there calmly shaking it off. " Я сказал тебе, что убью тебя." (I told you I'd kill you.) He muttered. I saw my father stand beside him looking slightly worried.

"Dad...." "Не зови своего отца, я тоже его дисциплинировал." (Don't go calling for your dad I used to dicipline him as well.) TRE responded smiling at my face. He paused. "Что это такое!?" (what the hell is THAT!?) He grabbed the collar of my shirt before throwing me back down with a 'tch'

"какого черта у тебя ебаный засос?!" (Why the hell do you have a fucking hickey!?) he was ready to slap me yet again when my father grabbed his arm. I heard the loud slap as grandfather swung and slapped him causing dad to slump over.

I got up quickly. "Dad!" I shoved TRE out of my way harsher than I meant. I dropped down next to him. My dad grabbed me hugging me. He looked his father in the eye. " Мне все равно, если ты причинишь мне боль, но я буду воспитывать своего сына так, как считаю нужным, ты не можешь причинить ему боль." (I don't care If you hurt me, but I will raise my son how I see fit, you may not hurt him.)

My Grandfather suddenly smiled a warm smile catching both of us off guard. He wrapped us both in a hug. "тебя так хорошо воспитали" (you've been raised so well.) I was in shock and Dad tensed.

Not minutes ago he was injuring us and now. Dad just sat ther staring when TRE Let go. I stood up. "What the fuck?!" I swung at him as dad pulled me back. "Spasibo." Dad mumbled to his father and sent me towards the door. "Go to Nazi he'll be at America's house."

I quickly leave seeing the dissapointed look on granddads face as I walk out. Thankfully America's house was down the street. I knock on the door and Meri answers. "Russia!" His arms wrapped around my shoulders as he jumped into my arms.

He felt warm. So warm. I felt a smile creep up on my face. "Hey Meri!" I kiss him god it felt nice. I shove my head against his shoulder. "Whoa someone is cuddly. " he laughed. As I walked inside Britain, France, and Nazi were chatting and Bela, Aussie, And Zea were laughing together. Canada, Germany, and Ukraine were relaxing together.

This was home, not Grandfather. Just this and dad this is all I need. This is family.