Mine. 20

Warning there will be slight smut in this scene I will leave a warning when it starts. You may skip over. As for the little shits and shadow sinners welcome to the slight smut i promised

Russia looked at me annoyed after I finished the muffin, stuffing the rest in. Thankfully I wasn't sick anymore. He walked over and I couldn't help but smirk.

His face was flushed Cherry red. "What the fuck was that?!" He hissed, slamming his hands on the couch. "Seduction. Did it work?" I lean close to him and he froze. This probably wasn't a good idea knowing that he was used like this in the past. I couldn't help it.

"America. Back. Up." He gripped the cushion and I heard the threads snapping. I back up and he's trembling. I sigh, moving away. He sat down next to me and just groaned.

"Do you actually Like me like that or do you just wanna fuck?" He snapped his silver eye seemed to darken while his frost colored one somehow looked colder.

He can't tell can he. He can tell all the times I've flirted were genuine and that I actually wanted to be with him? I exhale moving closer. He froze up again and I hugged him instead. If I kissed him he would take it wrong.

Every muscle that was painfully tense relaxed as his arms wrapped around my back. "I love you, not just to fuck you." I hear him mumble something. I push him away slightly. "Repeat?" I look at him and he looks away mumbling again.

I grab him by his chin and pull him closer. "No, seriously repeat what you said." "I said Iloveyoutoo." He says quietly. His face flushes and he tries to pull away.

"Awww, don't leave me~" I lean against him and he stops moving away. I didn't want the situation to be awkward so I roughly pulled him into a kiss. He dropped back but didn't stop me.

I got up and he puts his head into his arms and I can see the slight blush on his face. I smile at him and pull him away from the couch. "Come on I don't want to startle your parents." I quickly head to his room and he follows behind.

Once i step through and he slowly follows I shut and lock the door and he's just sitting on the bed. I climb into his lap and kiss him. He calmly pulls me against him and lays down.

I stop kissing him and lean towards his neck. I pause. "Russia." I whisper, staring at the faint mark on his neck. "Hm?" He responds, lightly slidng his hand under my shirt and rubbing my back

"There's a mark on your neck.." I pull away. Just sitting up. "That.....I didn't want..." he mumbled, sitting up as well. "Well, do you want to try this?" I slide my hands around the waistband on his sweatpants.

"What?" He looked at me confused. Wait  doesn't he know he can say no? "Hey, Russia you can say you-" "yes" He leans closer and kisses me. My heart raced as his cold hands slid under my shirt, rubbing my hips.

*slight  smut warning*

I pull against the waistband and he pulls my shirt off as I quickly pulled his off as well. "Russia...will you be mine?" I whisper, roughly pulling away to ask before grinding against him.

"Hng...a-ah yes." I hear him hold back a sound he was about to make. I snicker, I shove my toungue into his mouth. He moaned and I used that opportunity to explore. He pushes me off. "Hmm what's wrong?" I sit back.

*warning over*

"I-i don't like this.....feeling...." he mumbled. What? He wanted it before, what changed? "What?" I leaned closer. "Meri, please don-" I put my finger against his lips. "What is it, you don't like the feeling as in you and I or the fucking feeling?" I question as he sighed.

"I don't want to do IT I'm sorry, I just don't want to give you control of me..." he trembled, before bringing his knees close and shrinks into them. " that's fine, we can wait on that, or we dont ever have to do it that's fine." I kiss him and push him down.

"I still want to lay down with you and Cuddle you." I whisper earning a snicker. "Thank you...." he whispered hugging me. I still love him even if he's not into that kinda fun.

"Russia" I poked his cheek earning what sounded like a growl. "What." He glared at me hugging me a little tighter probabaly trying to suffocate me. "I love you Teddy bear~" "love you too- wait what did you call me-" I cut him off, kissing him again. "Shut up."

A/N as you notice in alot of Rusame stories they immeaditly have 'fun' in this I didn't want them to base their relationship on just fucking and having sex together, eventually they will don't worry. But I want their love to be more love than lust. America will still tease Russia horribly and make suggestive comments but respects the boundaries and Russia tries to focus more on taking care of eachother and having actual fun.

P.s Ame is not top but he does switch sometimes and Russia if he is in the mood may also switch.
Thats all hope you enjoyed you little shits.