I'm Sorry. 23

"We need to talk" Finland was at my door looking annoyed. I groan I wasn't looking forward to dealing with Russia's friend after fighting with him.

"He overdosed." Finland mumbled as soon as I led him to the couch. He what? "That's not something to joke about." I sigh, drinking water. This whole morning was a wreck. Canada ran out earlier to immeaditly go look for a job.

Soviet didn't joke when his kids were involved. Finland snapped me back to attention. "I'm not joking, Nazi called me saying he took a few pills." He groaned.

I choke. No was it my fault? "May I visit him?" I feel the tears drip down my face and he grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the hospital.

We walked down the hall and he pulled me towards a room. "Hurt him and I'll drag you out bloody and bruised." He hissed at me shoving me forward.

I walked in and Russia was drawing on a small notepad he looked dull. "R-russia, I'm sorry." I mumbled. He looked up at me and I could see the exhaustion. "Are you?" His voice cracked.

"I-I don't actually hate you, I love you I'm sorry I said that to you. I let my emotions get the better of me and I'm not like you I can't hide anything." I mumble trying not to break down.

"America come here..." he whispered. I walk closer and he grabs my hand. "Just...let me know if I piss you off." He leaned against my shoulder. "I'm sorry for being a bad partner..." he whispered.

Is that what he thinks of himself? I hug him and he starts crying. I really hurt him didn't I? "Rus can we start this over? I wasn't fair to you, you were trying to protect your sister and I was trying to help my brother." I whisper.

"Yeah, just can we talk about the problems we have rather than lashing out....please." he mumbled. I kiss him on the cheek and he flushed.

Nazi walked in with a smile. I glanced up. "So, back together?" He asked. Russia looked at him and flipped him off. I hug him repeatedly kissing him.

"Stoooooppp." Russia pushed me away laughing. Soon the doctor came and handed Nazi A clipboard. "He's allowed to leave, keep a close eye on his medication and make sure he doesn't overdose again next time he might actually die." The doctor glared at Russia.

I heard him gulp and look away. I hug him a bit tighter. "Atleast you can leave now!" I watch as his Doctor sighed. "Look kid, It sucks being alive I know, but taking pills isn't gonna help find something else that makes you happy." They sigh ruffling his head.

Has he been he been here before if so how many times that the doctors treat him so kindly. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, ducking away. "Oh! Wait hows it going with your boyfriend, Korea was it?" The doctor asked calmly.

He stopped moving. I felt him shaking as he gripped the blanket. "We broke up." He whispered. "Months ago..." he choked slightly and tried to hide the tears. Did they not know?

"Aw, he was such a sweet boy, he took you here when you needed it. Hopefully you guys can fix the relationship." She hummed leaving. "Rus...." I grab his hand and he leans against me. I can see the annoyed knuckle cracking that he was doing to the other hand.

Finland looked at us. "Oh... I thought you were banging the two, didn't know you and asshat broke up." He said calmly. Russia whispered. "You were right Fin, you knew he'd hurt me and you were right... "

Finland smiled. "I know, I'm just thankful you found someone better. Meri as you call him seems genuinely sweet. I think you guys work." He shrugging. I smile. "Come on let's go it's bright as fuck here." I say adjusting my shades.

Russia got up and wobbled. "Dude you overdosed that bad?" I snicker walking closer. "Uh, I guess so?" He sighed finally standing up and walking normally. I kiss him quickly before Nazi walks over. "I told Soviet already, he knows and is now searching the cabinets."

Russia groaned. "Seriously.... I'm never gonna be able to find anything ever again." I wrap my hand around his waist and he picks me up. "I'm so getting lectured." He mutters.