34

It's March! Finally school will be done in two months! And Russia and I stayed together the whole year so far. Speaking of... I glanced at the bundle of blankets beside me. Russia was out cold. I smile, ruffling his hair.

He opened his eyes slowly with a groan. "Go away..." he mumbled, Shoving his head into the blankets cursing. "What? Valentine's day sex really fuck you up that bad? It's March!" I joke, wrapping some of his hair around my finger.
(Yes the two had sex, did I write it? No I can't freaking write smut scenes without getting confused and it just being akaward)

"No.....I'm just tired." He retorted, swatting at my hand. I kiss his cheek. "No you're mad I topped." I tease. He shoves me away. "Am not." He hissed before grabbing his phone and scrolling through youtube.

"Hey, Love?" "Hmmmm?" Russia glanced at me. "You know that youtube account that turns songs into dark covers or more sad ones?" I watched as he nodded. "I just noticed them on your for you feed." I yawn leaning against his chest.

"It's that or the rock covers which wind up being pretty good." He smiled, adjusting his arm to hold me against his chest. "Yeah, by the way what do you wanna do for a job? Once school is over and we are able to leave?" I watched as he lets his phone hit the matress as he wraps both of his arms around me.

"Well, you mentioned wanting to be a singer, I do write lyrics and stuff, but I'd rather stick to my art or animation path." He explained calmly rubbing my back. Fair choice for him. Happy to hear he still wants to stick with me with careers.

"You'd have a lot of fun working in movie animation and stuff." I mention, kissing his neck. "Maybe." He smiles, grabbing a pillow. Oh hell nah. "Put. The. Pillow. Down." I snap, he has hit me with that stupid thing too many times to count since we've been friends and even as boyfriends.

He kisses me, pulling me down. I got lost in it he was such a good kiss-'Whap!' "OH COME ON!" Russia was wheezing from laughter as the pillow drops from his hand. I huff shoving away from him. "Meri! Come back*wheeze* I'm sorry! *fucking dies* I LOVE YOU!" Russia was in tears from laughing so hard.

"Whatever! Сука!" I retort crossing my arms. "Oh you're learning?" Russia paused, staring at me. "Doesn't it mean jerk?" I question. "Close enough, it means bitch." Russia inched closer, hugging me.

"What do you wanna do today it's a Saturday anyway." He asked, slipping his hands under my shirt tracing circles on my chest. "......." I thought he knew me well. Clearly not. "Y-" "other than me." He interrupted, tickling my sides. "*screech* Get offf help meeee *fucking dying* HELLLLLP CALL 911!" I flail around and somehow Russia doesn't get hit once.

"Pleaseeeee stoooOOOOP." I whine and soon he does. "Make a suggestive comment I dare you~" I swear I saw the devil horns coming from his head. "Fucking bastard." I punch his arm and he snickered. "Love you too meri."