A/N

Heya there! Wanted to let eeryone know. I realized earlier that I implied that they had magic. I am not going based off the idea. It's actually hinting at another story I'm working on but won't publish till a tad later.

For reference it is October for them meaning there aren't 'holiday specials' unless i happen to update on the holiday and it fits with the plot.

A bit of notes that you may or may not have noticed.

-North Korea and Russia used to date. North was abusive and due to that Russia was left with serious wounds. North would take him to the hospital claiming he helped Russia from getiing bullied.

- Finland was friends with Russia for years. When Russia told him he liked North because he was kind Finland recommend against it. He knew North treated his friends well at first but treated his romantic partners horribly.

-as for the pills you guys heard came from North. North gave the pills to Russia because he was willing to do anything to feel okay. (Russia never overdosed out of fear)

- America and Russia are back together but Russia is more tense.

- Russia's doctor treats him like a son because of his frequent visits. Russia will get lectured but also part-time helps out and gets education outside of school during summer.

- the Ukraine thing..... Canada and Ukraine irresponsibly had sex. Russia advised against her doing it previously when she first got with Canada. Ukraine sometimes gets annoyed with Russia for trying to help her out. So to basically say idc she did it anyway. Shes now dealing with the consequence.

- the next chapter will be Set on Halloween.

Alr thanks for reading through, hope this helps if anyone's confused. If anyone has questions leave a comment. Love ya shits💜🖤

P.s Do NOT irresponsibly have sex OR do drugs OR selfharm. You guys don't deserve pain. Also uou guys deserve all the happiness.

Also if you wanna join discord server heres the link.

https://discord.gg/5rcZ3z8y