36

Finally, we're going camping! I ran towards the art room where Russia hangs out during lunch and I saw him playing on his phone instead of packing his things. And taking his bag toward the buses.

"Heeyyyyy darling~" I hop into his lap and he snickered. "You're about to lecture me I can tell." He wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing me. "Save it I'll drop my stuff off in a bit okay?" He quietly starts messing with the strings on the hoodie i stole from him a few weeks agom

"You're not getting this back." "Good point but I know how to get it off of you." He smirked lifting the waistband showing my stomach. Since when was he the flirty type? "Russia we leave in an hour." I reason. "And? A few kisses only take a few minutes, I don't plan on sex with you right before we leave." He kissed my neck and smiled. "I love you jerk." "Mhmn." He responded my sinking his teeth into my skin. "OW-" he kissed me quickly.

"Didn't mean to hurt you, sorry." He mumbled by my ear nefore going back to kissing me softly. I love when he's soft with me but at the same time I wish he enjoyed sex as much as I did, maybe it's cause I put him on the bottom, maybe he's scared I'll hurt him. My thoughts were interrupted as Japan walked through jaw dropping.

Right, we forgot to tell them. Russia stopped and whispered an 'oh shit' "Heyyy Japan...how are you...." I say, slowly getting off of Russia. "You two are dating?" She asked voice breaking from the pitch she was at. "Yes...." I mumble looking down. "How long?" "Few months." "Sex?" "Twice?" "Top?" "Me" she looked at Russia his head was down in his phone and she looked puzzled.

"Size?" "JAPAN! WHAT THE FUCK!?" She had a smile on her face. "Kidding, you two are good together take care of eachother. Busses leave in 30 minutes be there in 20." Japan smiled and left giggling and saying her ship sailed.

Russia hugged me and broke down laughing "The fuck is up with her?!" I shrugged and he picked up his bag as we both left. Once we made it to the buses one of the teachers came over. "Is your name somewhere on your bag?" Russia nods and the teacher takes it walking towards the bus with storage.

"Alrighty seating charts based of cabin mates its groups of 3 so when I call your name take your seat number. Starting off Japan, South Korea, Vietnam seat 1......etc etc.......and finally Usa, Russia, Finland seat 40 all the way in the back. Please board the buses." The teacher who was organising us then sat in seat 2 as we all got on. Finland ran over to us.

"Hi, how are ya two? I don't care whatcha do just don't be loud, got it?" He flopped into the window seat and I took middle. Russia sat beside me grabbing a book he had. "How long will it be?" I mumble leaning my head on his shoulder. "2 hours supposedly."

I nodded quietly attempting to fall asleep but it sucked. Russia wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled up closer. No doubt about it when he holds me I will always be able to sleep no matter where or when. I passed out seconds later.

*Bump* "Ughhhh what the?" "Popped a tire they're replacing it now." Finland said glancing at me. "You look cozy." He smiled. I return the smile before looking at the book Russia was reading. Ooooo it looks like smut... "slammed into the wall screaming from pain large talons of a strange creature tore throught the victim." I quietly mumbled then stopped. I glance at Russia his face stayed the same, dull with a dangerous sparkle to his eyes.

That wasn't smut, that was horror. My mistake. Russia flipped the page and a picture of the creature was at the end with a note at the bottom. 'Based on a true story' Russia shrugged putting the book away. He's not at all worried that thing could be real!?

I felt his hand on my waist rubbing in circles. "It's not actually based on a real story it's saying that to scare you." He whispered in my ear. "And yes I know you were reading the page." He kissed my head.

The bus started up again and soon we approached the forest. 'Welcome to the willow creek forest!' Was on a sign. And soon we were at a cabin area. The bus parked and we collected our things heading to the cabin we were assigned. Japan swung by saying hi before leaving again and Finland stole the couch.

"You guys take the room." Finland mumbled burrowing his head in the couch. Russia pulled me upstairs and led us to the room. Thankfully it was darkout so we could sleep. Then I stared at the bed. It was perfect in two ways. First thing perfect for sleep and second- "Meri come here." I glanced up and Russia was lying down on it. Fuck he read my mind.

"Can we?" "We?..." "you know what I wanna do!" "First night? Are we sure the walls are sound proof?" "We'll find that out tomorrow." "You sure?" "Russia take your fuckin clothes off right now." "Jeez fine okay impatient dumbass." "I love you" "you too."