31

I was walking into the library with Meri's stuff and mine when I stared at the table and it was empty. I panicked, setting the stuff on a nearby table before quickly walking over. I regretted it. North was on top of America, kissing him, arms pinned behind his head.

That's it. "HEY" I barked I knew people were looking and I saw North smirk. "What the actual FUCK Korea!?" I quickly kick him in the ribs. A satisfying crunch sound as he choked. I glare I should stop I'll get in trouble with authorities. I don't want to though.

I grab him by the collar before throwing him to the ground again. Seriously?! Apparently fucking me wasn't enough for him that he went after America I fucking hate him. "The Hell is wrong with you eh?!" I yell before kicking him again. The difference between he and I he wears sneakers while I wear combat boots. I kicked him again.

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice. "Russia, get your hands off my Brother" I grind my teeth before stepping away to face China. "He had it coming." I snap, crouching next to America. The Librarian came over. "What is the meaning of this violence?" She asked.

"H-he tried to r-r@pe me..." America said pointing at North. I knew it. I wrap my arms Around Meri in a hug and he starts sniffling. The Librarian turned towards North. "You and your Brother, leave before I call the authorities." She pointed to the door. She then turned to look at me. "Bit of an over reaction don't you think?"

"No It was justified." I said, guiding America to the table and grabbed the cafe stuff. "Hot chocolate is the one with a white lid the other one is black coffee your muffin is somewhere in there too." I whisper as he grabs the drinks.

"I'm sorry about my outburst." I felt my voice soften drastically and the Librarian smiled. "I accept the apology and am grateful you care for your friends." I nod quietly sitting next to America as everyone resumed their activities.

"Ruski!" His voice pulled me from zoning out. "Hm?" I face him before he shoves a small bite into my mouth. "Hmmph" I swat his hand away nearly choking. "Warn me next time." I snicker drinking the coffee. "You'd ask if I poisioned it..." he smiled. It was as if what happend minute before hand was just a dream Meri seemed happy.

I grab his hand running circles on the inside. "Love you, but we should finish this project." I mumble, grabbing the poster board and helping him glue the parts on. After hours we were done. "Damnit its already dinner time." I hear America groan as he looked at his phone.

"Wanna go to the diner nearby?" I offer and he looked at me head tilted. "But you hate greasy food?" He stared at me confused. "I just steal the fries and get coke or something it's not that hard to find something and it's the fact I'm not a fan of horribly greasy food, if it's kida greasy I'm fine, I don't wanna drink grease though." I smile as he lights up.

"Ok let's go then!" He quickly packed his stuff up before running towards the doors and I followed closely behind. "Do you already knlw what you want?" I stare at Meri as he nods reaching for my hand. I let him hold it as we walked.

As we stepped through a waitress came over. I pause. "Oh! Hey Brother!" Ukraine guided us to a table. "Hi, I noticed you have a job." I tease as she flicks me. "Alright Jackass what do you guys want to eat?" She hummed grabbing a notepad.

"Chicken tenders, extra large fries, and large coke please!" America handed her the menu. "K, Rus?" "Just a Large coke." I yawn, handing the menu to her. "Alright, I'll get back to you in about 20 minutes." Ukraine left before a few other costumers entered.

I glance to the door and Canada walked in with Mexico holding her hand. I sighed figured. America looked annoyed. "Mexico is trying to wreck the relationship." "I can tell and I hate to say it'll work." I whisper.

Ukraine came back and I could see my Little sister's heart shatter as she saw the two. "Oh! Raine, this is my friend Mexico, Mexico this is my girlfriend Ukraine." Canada explains quickly, most likley sensing the pain.

"O-oh... pleasure to meet you, have a seat at that table over there, I'll help you in a sec!" She cursed as the order bell rang repeatedly. She went over, balancing drinks and the food as she walked over. "Two cokes, here's your chicken America, and here's the fries, enjoy!" Ukraine smiled quickly before helping the other two.

I quickly snatch a fry from Meri earning a whine of protest. I regretted taking a bite, it was hot. "Fuck." I pull the fry away as America laughed at me. "Don't steal my fries next time." He kissed my cheek before eating his chicken.

After a few minutes Meri was done eating and I had already paid. "Good to go meri?" I mumble staring at my phone. He nodded stealing my drink. "Didn't you-" "yes, shut the fuck up I like how you taste." He shushed me.

"Alright love you too bitch." I hiss poking his cheek. "Hehe."