chapter 9

Back to encanto

*We see Isabela walking in the darkness holding the candle looking around but she couldn't see 2 inches Infront of her face*

Isabela:not this again....

*Isabela muttered to herself in self-pity as she was forced to watch Mirabel walking to her room the doll she gave her for her 3rd birthday being held tightly in her arms as a door opened and Mirabel smiled seeing her but Isabela just scowled at her*

Mirabel:h..hey isabela want to play with me and Gabriela?

*Mirabel smiled hopeful holding her doll Gabriela tighter but when she heard Isabela scoff her smile started to disappear, older Isabela winced at that she wanted to close her eyes to stop this but she couldn't she knew she couldn't*

Isabela:I'm not gonna spend time with you Mirabel i don't want to lose my gift

*Mirabel took a step back her pupils became smaller the others implied it but Isabela just said it straight up*

Mirabel:b...b...but Gabriela really wants to play with you...

*Mirabel mumbled sadly Isabela walked passed her purposely bumping in to her making Gabriela fall on to the dirty floor*

Isabela:Gabriela is just a stupid doll grow up Mirabel

*Isabela said coldly, Mirabel crouched down and grabbed Gabriela dusting her off as Mirabel sniffled*

Isabela:hola abuela!

*Mirabel flinched Isabela tone she gave her abuela was the same one she used to give to her when Mirabel was her favorite

Older Isabela fell through the floor screaming landing hard on the whatever surface stopped her groaning softly she got up and felt fear course through her veins as looking down on her was a bleeding Mirabel what terrified Isabela more then anything was that in one of her eyes Mirabel had a flower jammed inside her one of Isabela's flowers*

Isabela: Mirabel! Oh my God who did this do you

*Isabela jumped up ignoring the pain in her ankle touching mirabel's face tears falling from Isabela's eyes as she tried to remove the flower but Mirabel stoped her holding her hands*

Mirabel:you did this to me...

*Mirabel's voice sounded rasp and horsed but Isabela could hear it clear as day Isabela said no profusely with her head trying to free her hands from Mirabel's but Mirabel interlocked them*

Mirabel:it's you're fault I'm dead, it's you're fault I've suffered i was you're little mariposa you gave me that nickname remember? You said that you would always love and protect me why didn't you protect me Isabela?

*Isabela couldn't move she couldn't breath as Mirabel looked worse and worse until she was nothing but a corpse filled with flowers Mirabel tried to talk but her mouth decayed itself falling to the floor as Isabela watch her little mariposa turn in to dust*