chapter 34

Author note:it's about to go down

Last time

Osvaldo:i..it wasn't me i promise it was alma!!

*Oslvaldo said scared for his life. That statement made both female to do a double take looking at the cowering man*

Luisa:what...what do you mean?

Osvaldo:she asked me to keep the gate as is! So you would have something to do and be useful!

Now

With Mirabel

Mirabel;now what did we learn?

*Mirabel said tapping her foot while Isabela was on her knees looking down at the ground as if she was a 5 year old in trouble which she kinda was*

Isabela;not to hug you so tight when it's hot outside....

*Isabela mumbled playing with her fingers. Mirabel sighed and petted Isabela's hair*

Mirabel: honestly you make me feel like I'm the older sibling

Isabela:sorry...

Mirabel:it's fine, help me with supper

*Mirabel turned around and walked to the kitchen with Isabela following her like a little puppy, Isabela grabbed the knife and started chopping vegetables while Mirabel was doing the same with meats*

Isabela:so when do you think we can talk to that revenant friend of yours ?

Mirabel;if you really want to do that we can leave tomorrow rather get there on Saturday then Sunday

Isabela:why?

Mirabel:so that i don't have to deal with that devil woman forcing me to go to church every Sunday I'm there

*Mirabel said bitterly talking about Abigail and that horrendous Sunday dress she always forces mirabel to wear*

Isabela:come on I think miss Abigail is a nice woman

Mirabel:you aren't the one she forces to dress up and doll up because oh yeah make up is totally gonna hide all my scars

*Mirabel said sarcastically as he placed the meats on the stew, Isabela did the same with her vegetables and looked at Mirabel with a grin*

Isabela:oh she can't. But I'm sure i can make you look gorgeous!

Mirabel:i would rather lose my other arm

Isabela:none of that! Me and doll Gabriela are gonna make you look so pretty!!

Mirabel:hell no!

Isabela:this is out of your control this is happening!

*Isabela said giggling already planning on everything she had to buy to make mirabel pretty. Mirabel just sighed and stirred the stew letting Isabela have her little fantasy, she looked down at Gabriela waiting expectantly, Mirabel rolled her eyes and gave her a piece of meat which she ate, Mirabel rubbed Gabriela's head*

Mirabel:your such an old girl and you still beg like a puppy

*Mirabel teased as Gabriela moved a little away and laid down to sleep while being close with her owner*

Back to encanto

*Julieta made it to Casita and looked at the door expectantly, Casita opened the door quickly and Julieta walked inside to the living room where alma was there waiting for her*

Alma:ah Mija there you are now what did you want to talk about? Maybe an apology?

Julieta:oh we are far pass the apology stage