chapter 22 + new story

the next morning

*Isabela woke up with a soft groan feeling better as her fever finally broke she slowly opened her eyes and looked around seeing no one there, she placed her feet on the floor instantly putting her right on in the air feeling a jolt of pain instantly waking her up*

Isabela:right, right injured leg...

*Isabela muttered then her eyes widen remembering last night*

Isabela:MIRABEL!!!

*the sound of something breaking was heard and running to that room the door was crashed opened and in came Mirabel*

Mirabel:what?! What?! What happened?!

Isabela:m..Mirabel!!

*Isabela started crying again with a huge smile, she placed her hand over her mouth as she let out a sob, Mirabel gave an annoyed huff and turned around*

Mirabel:you're fever broke but you're still weak stay in bed while i clean up the mess....

*Mirabel almost fell but she grabbed hold of the wall to stop herself as Isabela managed to jump from the bed to her back*

Mirabel:are you crazy ?! You could've hurt yourself!!

*Isabela didn't response and just hugged her clingy to Mirabel as a koala as she cried rubbing her face deeply in her back making Mirabel spine shiver and her skin to crawl as Isabela was ugly crying with the broken breathing and liquid snot coming out of her nose right on Mirabel's skin*

Isabela:i missed you so much i...we thought you were dead!!

Mirabel: first of all fucking gross. And second trust me alma did her best to kill me but sadly i survived now let go...

*Panic filled Isabela's body as she hugged Mirabel tighter*

Isabela:no! I'm never letting go of you ever again!!

Mirabel:where was all this when i didn't get my gift?

Isabela:.....

*Isabela hugged Mirabel tighter and let out a pathetic whimper*

Isabela:im...I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry I'm a horrible hermana! I should've been there for you and i wasn't i promise I'll never to that again please forgive me i don't know what I'll do if you don't...

*Isabela started crying again her mental state being extremely fragile, with a frustrated sigh Mirabel sat on letting Isabela switch position sitting on mirabel's lap, Mirabel laid down rubbing Isabela's back*

Mirabel:you don't ask for forgiveness you earn it if you want it you're going to have to work for it

*Isabela just nodded yes as she kept crying she started to hiccup until she fell asleep. Once asleep Mirabel tried to free herself but when Isabela felt the warmth leaving she would hug tighter. With an annoyed huff Mirabel just stayed there. Gabriela walked in looking at her owner expectantly *

Mirabel:sorry girl we'll go hunting later

*Gabriela Gave a whine, but she spins 3 times in the same spot before lying down in a huff*

Mirabel:i know you want to go out but i can't move

*Gabriela turned around giving her back to Mirabel who gave her an offended look*

Mirabel:oh yeah real mature, just remember who's the one that feeds you now get me a book

Gabriela:......

Mirabel:Gabriela i know you can hear me, and i know you can understand me because i was the one that trained you now get me a book

*Gabriela simply turned her head ignoring her, Mirabel gave her a furious expression as she crossed her arm and gave a huff looking at the ceiling*