chapter 32

*after days of being locked up inside the home because of non stop rain, Isabela and Mirabel were finally free to go out in the sun. What was supposed to happen today was that Mirabel would take care of the garden and Isabela was supposed to be training with her bow and arrow but that didn't happened. We see them both covered in mud walking to the stone lake to get clean*

Flashback

Mirabel"fuck my life"

*Mirabel thought as whatever progress she made to help Isabela separation anxiety was just gone and we're back on her following her like a lost puppy. Mirabel took a deep breath as Mirabel got up from her garden and looked at Isabela with an angry frown*

Mirabel:i thought i told you to finish your archery training

Isabela:i...i couldn't see you....

Mirabel:Isabela I'm not even going hunting today you know where I am. Now please go back and do your training so that i can finally go back to hunting

Isabela:but what if one of those demons comes out?!

Mirabel;.  .   . It's noon, the sun is at its highest if those things come out of the shadows or where the fuck they come from they will burn, now go

Isabela:what are you doing?

*Isabela said walking next to her completely ignoring her. Mirabel took a few deep angry breath trying her best to be compassionate believe her she was, but Isabela wasn't making it easy*

Mirabel:I'm harvesting the corn on some of them

Isabela:why some?

Mirabel:because if you take them all at once you will never be able to finish then and they will spoil now for the love of...

Isabela:so if i help you with this will you come with me to practice?

Mirabel:if i do will you shut up?

*Isabela nodded with a smile, Mirabel whined loudly but it did nothing to change isabela's smiling face*

Mirabel:pick up numbers 5,8,4,9,15 and 17 respectively leave the others alone. After that we're going for the tomatoes, then for the berries,

Isabela:are we gonna make anything with them?

Mirabel:the berries in to jam's, tomatoes in to sauce and corn in to Flour. Hurry up so that today can be finished

Isabela:great! Let's go

*Isabela got up and instantly slipped falling to the mud*

Isabela:.  .  .

Mirabel:.  .  .pfff....

*Mirabel started to giggle, her giggle turned in to loud laughter pointing at Isabela who was blushing angry. Mirabel saw the smirk that was quickly forming on isabela's face, Mirabel let the basket of corn on the ground and got up*

Mirabel; don't even think about it i just took a bath i am NOT walking all the way to the lake again!

Isabela:you were going to have to do that anyway since i don't know where the lake is. I always forget~

*Isabela said in a sing song voice getting up with a nice big ball of mud and a smirk on her face, Mirabel turned around and booked it out of there but seeing as Isabela had longer legs her run didn't last long. Mirabel shivered feeling the cold mud make contact and splatter all over her hair*

Mirabel:.....run...run fast run far

*Mirabel said kneeling to the ground and gathering her own ball of mud, she turned around with her own smirk. Isabela giggled as she ran away with Mirabel following her  they spend the next hour just having a mud ball fight againsts each other and at one point Gabriela somehow joined in the fight*