chapter 51

Last time

*Pedro had a sad smile on his face looking at the scene. Her gaze harden when he looked up and saw alma still looking at him shocked crying just happy to see him again after so many decades*

Pedro:ok...after they get it all out of there systems we all need to have one long family meeting

Now

*Everyone was sitting down looking at Pedro who was the only one standing looking at his family with mixed emotions. He sighed and looked down*

Pedro: I've spend years thinking of this moment, thinking on what I'll say and do. I don't know how to start this except for starting with the truth. the miracle was a mistake

*People like Isabela and Mirabel started to grin and give almost psychotic giggles. While people like alma looked horrified.*

Alma:Pedro I....

Pedro:No, shut the fuck up alma. You've talked enough now it's time for you to listen for once after so long. Since all of this is your fault!!

*Pedro growled looked at the woman that destroyed his sacrifice with nothing but hatred behind his eyes*

Pedro:I sacrificed myself so that you and our niños would survive. I gave you all a piece of my soul so that you could use your powers! And all you did was abuse the gift I gave you, I trusted you to keep our family safe. And look what you did!

Alma:I have kept our family safe!! Everything I did was to keep them safe! Please amor believe me!!

*Alma said desperately trying to escape the chair but it was as if she was glued on there she couldn't move. Pedro walked up to her and slapped her hard. It made the blue and red side of the family so happy*

Pedro:you call that safe?!! You beat up a little girl to death! You dragged her to the forest so that some animal would eat her alive!! You made Isabela into a doll just because she looked just like you when you were her age

*Mirabel grabbed isabela's hand for support and gave it a squeeze. Isabela took a breath and scooted closer to Mirabel*

Pedro:I thank God everyday that Julieta took Luisa before you destroyed her too!!.
Pepa isn’t allowed to feel her emotions or really be anything beyond a glorified weather machine for lazy farmers that hasn't watered there crops once in there good for Nothing lifes!! You never gave Felix and Pepa time to be with there children. You didn't have time for there children that they see Bruno and Diana as there parents more that they do them!!

*Pepa gasped and looked at her children heartbroken, she knew she spend too much time working but she never imagined that it was that bed. It was now that she noticed that they were on the green table, and both had small accessories that were green. Felix hug pepa's shoulder to give her support. She hid her face on her husband's chest and started to silently weep*

Pedro: Bruno stopped using his gift seeing as nothing but a curse when I gave it to him to protect people, I gave him future vision so that the people could change before it wsd too late, you were supposed to defend him not agree with the town's people!!
How is anything of what you did was to keep MY family safe?!?

*Pedro took a deep breath, glaring at Alma. Her mouth was opening and closing but no words came out. Her hand hold her ring so tightly if she was in the world of the living it would be turning purple*

Alma:p..Pedro I...

Pedro: I'm not finished!! I gave my niños and nietos gifts to show my love for them and they were only ever MEANT to be gifts not tools to make you a warlord!!