chapter 14

Mirabel:this is stupid...

*Mirabel mumbled to herself, there she was behind the Marston's family Hosea had business in Mexico something about a man named Javier escuella, Mirabel was fine staying in there home until Sunday came along and Abigail all but forced her to wear a Sunday dress and go with them to church*

Abigail:why do you think like that?

Mirabel:....

Flashback

*We see a smiling Mirabel young and bubbly as Julieta gifted her a New dressed her In her Sunday best*

*Mirabel opened the door to the nursery and could hear screaming from downstairs*

Alma:Julieta you're being difficult...

Julieta:wow that's a compliment coming from you for the last time my word is final Mirabel is 5, 5 you heartless monster!! I will not let you make her seat on the back all alone if you don't want her in the front seat with the rest of the family I'll be in the back with her i don't give a damn what you have to say

*Julieta turned around and marched to the nursery she stopped for a moment and then cursed under her breath as Mirabel left the doork creaked opened so Julieta knows she heard the fight or at least the end of it, Julieta sighed rubbing her temple before walking inside seeing Mirabel not in her bed waiting she was about to check another room when she heard sniffling, Julieta walked to the closet and knocked on its door*

Julieta: Mirabel...? Can I come in

Mirabel:....ok....

*Julieta opened the door and sat inside tapping Casita with her hand as she made the closet bigger to fit them both*

Mirabel:why don't they want me with them....

Julieta:oh baby I wish i could give you that answer but i can't they're....i can't even make something up, Mirabel everyone in this family is In the wrong with how they treat you and they shouldn't be treating you like this I'm sorry i can't help you more you don't know how much it hurts me seeing you like this seeing how they treat you

*Mirabel got up and hugged her mother taking Julieta by surprise*

Mirabel:you don't treat me badly mommy you treat me nice that's why I love you so much...

*Julieta chocked up a bit and hugged her daughter that stayed like that for a few minutes before Julieta cleaned her eyes and looked at Mirabel with a forced smile but still a loving one*

Julieta:i know is hard but look at you look at how pretty you are don't tell Isabela but you look more pretty then even her

*That made Mirabel giggle a little as Julieta got up and gave Mirabel her hand*

Julieta:now how about we show the encanto the most prettiest butterfly in the village?

*Mirabel shyly took Julieta's hand as they walked outside they saw the family taking amongst themselves the talking stopped when they saw them, Julieta took a deep breath and kept walking keeping Mirabel safe*