chapter 17

*Isabela collapsed on the wet grass as she breath heavily the scent of it and giving a tired laughed since it smelled so good, it smelled of freedom. Isabela rubbed her face on the grass her laugh never leaving her mouth as she flips around and smile seeing the sun begining to rise. 11 hours that's how long Isabela ran she ran without stop for 11 hours the fear of getting caught filing her with with enough adrenaline to ignore the pain her legs were giving her. Right here right now she could feel her legs giving her pins and needles as she breaths heavily with a smile on her face*

Isabela:I'm free.... H...hehehe I'M FREE!! GABY WE'RE FREE!!

*Isabela grabbed her bag grabbing the little doll and hugging it tightly*

Isabela:free, free, free, free, FREE!!!

*Isabela cackles feeling the biggest weight lifting from her shoulders as she tried to get up but she stubbles to the ground laughing her legs are pretty much jelly from all the running she did she looked down at her ruined dressed filled with cobwebs, mud, and grass stains making her laugh all the louder as those cheers or joy transform in to cries of relief of anguish after 12 years Isabela wasn't in her golden cage anymore she was a free bird flying straight to the sun loving every second of it's warm embrace. Isabela grabbed her bag again and took some food and water to regain some energy, as expected her mother's food didn't heal her outside of encanto the magic didn't work with a sigh she finally calmed down enjoying the arepa as she rested against a tree*

Isabela:so Gaby where should we go? We came from the south so that option is out our options are North, east, or west hm..... what's that? I should go north? Brilliant!

*Isabela said to the inanimate object as if it told where where to go her mental health being incredibly low she would talk to Gaby as if she was alive*

Isabela:what's that?.....oh.... you're.... you're right I'm not living for myself I'm living for me and Mirabel i will keep her memory alive!

*Isabela screamed her tone determined as she slowly got up putting Gabriela back in the backpack as she started to walk again on a much slower pace grabbing a large stick from the ground she uses it to walk and look around at the lush forest seeing the little animals running, the different type of plant life flowers that she never knew existed she couldn't help but sing*

Isabela:Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel

*Isabela jumped over a boulder she didn't make it all the way tripping and rolling down a hill*

Isabela:It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good

*Isabela finished rolling landing on a river she slowly got up filled with mud and completely wet but she didn't care as she looked down and saw the fish swimming away from her*

Isabela: Fish in the sea
You know how I feel
River running free
You know how I feel

*Isabela continued her walk touching and rubbing every tree she passed*

Isabela:Blossom on a tree
You know how I feel

*Isabela ran threw a huge spider web but she didn't even seem to noticed*

Isabela:It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

*Isabela hummed to the sound of the instruments playing inside her head as a dragonfly flew past her*