chapter 45

Morning

*We see Mirabel walking in a white void with no direction in mind just with a goal of ignoring the floating Pedro behind her*

Pedro:so you're just gonna keep walking huh?

Mirabel:until I wake up from this nightmare hopefully Isabela will rub my cheek so that I can be awake and away from you

Pedro:Mirabel I'm trying to help you

Mirabel:I don't care if you're a dream or the real Pedro himself who came back from hell to torment me. I would rather lose another limb then have you regrow the one I, oh thank God...

*Mirabel said disappearing from the void and waking up*

Real world

*Mirabel cuddled closer To whatever the warmth was that she was feeling. She snapped her eyes opened and saw that it was isabela, she tried to free herself but Isabela wrapped her arms and legs tighter then before*

Mirabel: Isabela let me go I've got things to do....

*Mirabel said in a groggy tone still to early for her to put up a real fight. Isabela hummed and wrapped her arms tighter*

Isabela:nope, you wanted to be the small spoon so now you have to wait till I'm ready

Mirabel:Isabela I'm....

*Mirabel trembled when she felt isabela's hot breath on her ear*

Isabela:I-want-to-sleep~

*Mirabel's face started turning red, feeling flustered she cuddled to get comfortable making Isabela smirk*

Isabela:that's a good cactus

Mirabel:shut the fuck up Isabela...

*Mirabel muttered softly as they went back to sleep *

Meanwhile in encanto

*We see Julieta finishing packing Luisa's clothes while she's off at work. There was a loud knock on the door, Julieta gave a annoyed sigh Knowing who it was. She took her sweet time walking downstairs all the while the knocking became louder*

Alma:Julieta i know your in there open up!!

Julieta: can't even encourage my daughter without you snitching huh rata?

*Julieta asked bitterly to the 25 year old who is probably next to alma right now. Julieta opened the door with her arms crossed*

Julieta "yup following like a lost puppy"

*Julieta thought as behind alma was Dolores and Agustín. Dolores looked like she didn't care either way and Agustín couldn't look at Julieta In the eyes to save his life*

Julieta:can I help you with something madrigal family?

*Julieta said calmly but firmly. Alma glared at her oldest in her desperation looking at her own daughter with eyes filled with hate a mother should never have for one of her children*

Alma:how dare you! Who do you think you are leaving the encanto?!

Julieta:a woman in her late 50's? Alma you have no right to decide what I do with my life and if you think you do I would just love to give you a reminder of what happened last time

*Julieta said with a small smile her hand already made in to a knuckle almost wanting alma to try something*

Alma:Julieta how can you be so selfish?! What about the people of the encanto what will they do to get healed up?!

Julieta:i don't know, learn not to be so clumsy? Maybe learn to heal themselves? And let's stop pretending that this is about the villagers that has been fine ever since I quit I might add