chapter 27

*it was night time when the sisters made it to Hosea Matthew's farm. Isabela looked at the farm with wide eyes even in the dark she could see just how big it was*

Isabela:my lord this place is huge, it's like 3 times the size from any farm back in encanto

Mirabel:this place is actually a fairly normal size farm. Encanto just sucks at agriculture

*Mirabel heard the whispers of the forest, the demons were waking up. Mirabel walked further inside knocking loudly on the door. No answer, Mirabel took an annoyed sighed and slammed her fist on the door making Isabela jump in her place*

Mirabel:HOSEA OPEN UP BEFORE I BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN YOU OLD SENILE SON OF A BITCH!!!

Hosea:YOU BREAK MY DOOR DOWN AND YOU'LL BE BUILDING A NEW ONE!!

*Isabela was a gasped at what she was seeing before her. The little sister she saw as a beautiful butterfly, she was swearing like a sailor. The door opened up and Isabela saw that old man from those days ago for a second time*

 The door opened up and Isabela saw that old man from those days ago for a second time*

Hosea:what in tarnation are you gals even doing here anyhow?

Mirabel:Isabela needs a cane amongst other things, since she'll be living with me I'll need to buy things like clothes, supplies etc.

Hosea:alright get inside, even with my old eyes i can see the eyes from here

*Isabela hears Gabriela whining and scurrying inside the house. Isabela looked back and pale as she saw multiple demon yellow eyes inside the forest she was just in. Isabela gave a small scream when Mirabel again grabbed her like a princess, Isabela wrapped her arms around her neck and a small blush on her face.*

Hosea:she looks more like a lover then a sister

Mirabel:think what you want i don't care move aside

* Mirabel walked inside and both girls hear the large mechanical locks on the door. Isabela looked around*

Isabela:you have a lovely home Mr. Matthews

Hosea:call me Hosea and thank you, hopefully you'll be able to teach Mirabel some manners

Mirabel;piss on you, how about you go to sleep and not wake up

Hosea:how about you go to sleep and grow those two feet your missing

Mirabel:i don't need those two feet to kick your ass with how old you are, your glory days are long gone

Hosea:still can QuickDraw faster then you'll ever will

Mirabel:no shit I'm one handed

Hosea:I had one arm tied on my back and i was still able to beat you

Mirabel:fuck off i know you cheated. Bah I'm going to sleep

*Mirabel turned around and walked up the stairs to her room, she closed the door and laid Isabela on the bed*

Isabela:how can you talk like that?