chapter 50

Author note:seeing as there's only 3 chapters left, I decided to just give it you y'all now, instead of making you all wait 3 weeks

Before with Isabela

*Wee see Isabels poking ah the fire, it was small and on it'd last embers. Isabela looked at Jack who was reading a book. Isabela bites the inside of her cheek at the idea of talking to somebody 5 that's not her Mirabel's*

Isabela:so......the location she told you, is it close?

*Jack looked up from his book and saw Isabela forcing a smile to be place on her face. He hummed and looked at the map*

Jack:from what I've seen on the map, were like 15-10 minutes from where she told me her house is

Isabela:hm....then let's go

*Jack raised and eyebrow and looked at Isabela who got up and was already grabbing the rifle Mirabel told her specifically not to touch*

Jack:what about Mirabel?

Isabela: we'll leave her a letter saying that we went without her and to wait here till we get back

Jack:well.... how good are you with that rifle?

*Isabela grinned and pointed it to the entrance with nothing but confidence. Fake confidence but confidence all the same*

Isabela; Mirabel taught me everything I know, we'll be safe

Jack:then you go, I'll stay here and get ready, I kinda want to surprise my beloved

Isabela:aww that's so romantic!~ ok! You wait here for Mirabel and I'll bring your beloved to you! It'll be great!

*Isabela left with a grin as she holds the rifle tighter*

Isabela"and hopefully I'll be able to show Mirabel that I can totally use the rifle"

Mirabel"you were right Isabela you have such a handle on that rifle that it makes me fall when harder for you"

*Isabela blushed and giggled from her own mind imagining how proud Mirabel will be at her*

Isabela"I know she'll never say that but a girl can dream right?"

Scene change

Isabela:10 to 15 minutes my ass...

*Isabela muttered darkly After another hour of walking Isabela made it to the location. She looked around it was a house alone, with the village being so far Isabela could barely see it*

Isabela:man that village looks kinda familiar, eh. I wonder if Mirabel made it back to the cave. I know she'll be so angry that I took the rifle

*Isabela said with a small grin finding it cute when Mirabel gets angry since her pout makes her look like a squirrel. Isabela walked to the door and knocked loudly. She waited for a few moments until the door was opened*

Isabela:hello! I'm part of your escort service to get you to jack Marston!

*Isabela said quickly with her eyes closed. She heard something shattering. She quickly opened her eyes and was equally as shocked tears threatening to fall from her face seeing who opened that door*

Isabela:m..Mami...

Julieta:i... Isabela....

*They remained frozen just looking at each other for s long while, the second Julieta saw Isabela take a step back she jumped at her and hugged her tightly both crashing to the ground. Isabela groaned softly as she hit herself at the back of the head*

Isabela:ow...

Julieta:I'm sorry. I...I'm sorry I was a horrible mother, I'm sorry I didn't fight for you, I'm sorry I was spineless for so damn long, I'm sorry I couldn't help you, I'm sorry that you felt that you had to leave, I'm sorry that it took me so long to see how horrible alma was to everyone, I'm sorry I didn't see how you felt as if you were suffocating. I'm so so sorry!!