chapter 11

Night time

*We see Mirabel resting in a couch her belly filled with cake from the kind burly man knowned as Pearson, mirabel was reading a book she got as a present from Jack he was annoying for Mirabel but she didn't mind his company Mirabel was reading the book next to the fire while a gramophone was playing they're hanging me tonight by Marty robbins, ad Mirabel turned the page she couldn't help but sigh sadly as memory from her family came back inside her mind*

Mirabel"wonder how they're doing...."

Back to the encanto

*We see Julieta alone in her room in front of her was the only thing Julieta had left of Mirabel a drawing of her and Mirabel holding hands, agustin tried to take it as well, but one look from Julieta stopped him from doing that look was telling him that Julieta would fight for it and not an argument no, Julieta would punch him if he even tried touching the drawing, next to the drawing was a cupcake with a candle on top of it*

Julieta:hello Mirabel it's...it's your birthday today i brought you something sorry about the small cake you know how mama can be hehe....

* Julieta gave a pathetic excuse of a chuckle as her eyes started getting watery Julieta closed her eyes before taking a deep breath*

Julieta:Happy Birthday to You

*Julieta feels a tear starting to fall to her cheek*

Julieta:Happy Birthday to You

*another tear escape her eye as her voice started to shake becoming more and more horsed as her vision was becoming blurry through the tears*

Julieta:Happy Birthday My Dear mirabel
Happy Birthday to You.

*Julieta starts chocking up feeling a lump on her throat, Julieta got on her knees her legs failing her as she covered her eyes with her hands and she wept. She missed her every day she missed her, but today was especially hard it was Mirabel's birthday and Julieta wasn't coming out of her room today, she didn't make any food today she just locked herself in her room and refused to open the door not even Agustin could opened it since Julieta had Casita on her side

With Dolores

Dolores dream

*Dolores opened her eyes and she froze as before her, her mind has created a visual aid to go with the sound Dolores couldn't look away from every punch every gut curtailing scream every sound of fist making contact with blood, she saw every drop of blood being spilled on to the wooden floor, the nightmare stopped making her take a breath of relief*

Mirabel: why didn't you tell the truth...?

*Dolores felt her heart drop to her stomach as some force made her turn around and if she could she would be screaming as tears fell from her face as before her was her little cousins covered in blood*