chapter 38 + new story

2 month

*We see Mirabel in her bed, she didn't move much, didn't do much of anything. Her hand would just rub on the place Gabriela used to sleep. She hissed when here windows were opened letting the sun in, she turned around and hid her head under her pillow. Isabela walked up to her and took away Mirabel's only protraction against the rays of the sun from her face and gave her a small smile*

Isabela: good morning Mirabel how did you sleep?

Mirabel:same as usual, lousy

*Mirabel said her tone with no emotion behind it as she didn't even look at Isabela*

Isabela:well that's because you've stayed in your bed for so much time it's time to get out!

Mirabel:I'm not in the mood to go out today...

*Isabela said with a big smile, Mirabel rolled her eyes and covered her face with the blanket, or at least she tried to, she couldn't move the blanket up because of Isabela*

Isabela: I'm not asking, Mirabel it's time to come out or else

Mirabel:or else what? What can you possibly do to make me even consider coming out of this bed?

Isabela:. . .

Scene change

*Isabela kicked the door opened with her legs as she walked down struggling to hold Mirabel who was angrily trying to free herself, which is hard to do when Isabela confiscated her prosthetic and all she had was her nub to hit her*

Mirabel:Isabela let me go!!

Isabela:yes I do agree it's a great day to hunt!

Mirabel:Isabela stop ignoring me!!

Isabela:what's that? We should go deep in to the forest where it would be too much of a pain to walk back without any hunt? Oh it's like your reading my mind!

Mirabel:argh!!

Scene change

*Was this a gamble? Yes, yes it was. She had Mirabel tied up in the wagon with the bow and crossbow while Mirabel had her mouth tied shut so she wouldn't scare off the meat. With a huff Isabela placed the wagon down and turned around smiling at Mirabel*

Isabela:ok I'm gonna free your mouth now, if you bite me I'll put it back in place, do you hear me?

*The look of pure murder made Isabela think twice but she freed Mirabel's mouth*

Mirabel:you are gonna pay dearly for this, you hear me? Dearly!

Isabela:and I would do it again! You need to start doing things again, you can't just stay in your room until you rot and die

Mirabel:I beg to differ

Isabela:enough, we're gonna do some hunting, it will be fun, and I'll show you all I've learned in two months

*Isabela said with a proud smile, that smile disappeared when Mirabel broke the rope. Mirabel tossed away the arrow she used to cut the rope and got out of the wagon snatching her prosthetic from Isabela and hooked it on, mirabel looked back at the trail to there house and clicked her tongue*

Mirabel:it's too far to go back now

*Mirabel took 1/4 of the arrows since she doesn't want to do much hunting, or any hunting in the first place*

Mirabel: I'll do some hunting over there DO NOT!! Follow me, I can't even look at you right now without getting mad

Isabela:fine but when you come back you'll be in for a surprise, you'll see this wagon filled with all the animals I hunted I guarantee it!