chapter 39

Days later in encanto

*Luisa stretched her limbs as she clicked her alarm off, she sat on the bed rubbing her neck and look out at the window with a smile. Unlike before were Luisa and her mother would be the first people waking up in encanto now it was normal for the mother daughter duo, to just sleep in and have an actual 8 hours of sleep and not 6 or sometimes only 5. She looked at her night stand with a small smile seeing a picture of her, Isabela and Mirabel when they were all little, Isabela was holding the 1 year old girl smiling brightly and Luisa had her arm on isabela's shoulder with a smile almost as big*

Luisa:I hope your doing fine wherever you are Isa, I hope your happy

With Isabela

*Isabela woke up from the sun hitting her face, she looked down with a soft smile seeing Mirabel cuddling closer to her, Isabela had to control herself not to squeel hearing Mirabel's small snoring and more importantly that Mirabel willingly agreed do this*

Isabela:this...this is my reward for everything in encanto, thank you God...

*Isabela whispered as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Mirabel and rubbed her cheek with hers*

Mirabel:I hate it when you do that....

*Mirabel muttered with her eyes still closed. Isabela jumped a little letting go of Mirabel*

Isabela:s..sorry I thought you were still asleep I forgot that your a light sleeper and...

*Something magical happened in isabela's eyes, Mirabel wrapped her only arm around Isabela and returned to her warmth willingly*

Mirabel:I hate the cheek rubbing, I didn't say to stop cuddling me, it's getting cold...

*Mirabel muttered, it was a flimsy excuse but Isabela didn't care she just grinned and wrapped her arms again around Mirabel*

Isabela:then let me keep you warm my little cactus...

Mirabel:cactus? What kind of nickname is....

Isabela: shhhh sleep little cactus let me have this....

*Mirabel rolled her eyes as she went back to sleep with Isabela too happy to let sleep take her and stop her from seeing Mirabel and locking this memory permanently inside her mind*

Back in encanto

*Luisa got up looking at the clock*

Luisa:10 in the morning? I really slept in today

*Luisa said in a extremely happy tone that she can actually, she walked down and saw her mother drinking a cup of coffee, she walked up to her and kissed her cheek making Julieta smile*

Julieta:good morning honey, I brought bread from the bakery if you want to make yourself something to eat before you go to work

Luisa: thanks mom I appreciate it

*Luisa went to the kitchen while Julieta walked outside to enjoy the day. Outside Julieta looked at the sky seeing the grey clouds still there from Pepa, but since the miracle was so weak Julieta didn't have to worry about it. Julieta's mood change when she saw who was coming*

Julieta:your a persistent person agustin I'll give you that what do you want?

Agustin:I simply wanted to check on you and Luisa see how you two are holding up?

Julieta:well tell that puta that my daughter is doing so much better out of her thumb and she'll have to kill me to have her back there

Agustin: Julieta that's your mother