chapter 15

Starting now we're back at the same time as the movie only I'm adding 3 years to everyone but antonio Isabela 24 and Mirabel 17

time skip many years

*We hear the sound of feet running against grass, the mix of human and animal making anything near them to run away but both of them were chasing a much bigger target. Gabriela Jumped bitting the back leg of the moose as the mose was getting ready to defend itself it got shot right in the eye killing it, Gabriela heard a whistle making her stop and sit down looking at Mirabel who walked up to her and petted her head with her metaliv hand as her human hand was holding her weapon of choice the crossbow*

 Gabriela Jumped bitting the back leg of the moose as the mose was getting ready to defend itself it got shot right in the eye killing it, Gabriela heard a whistle making her stop and sit down looking at Mirabel who walked up to her and petted her...

Mirabel:good girl Gabriela who's a good girl?

*Gabriela wagged her tail as Mirabel tied the moose's legs around with 2 ropes she put one around Gaby's head as Mirabel grabbed the second rope as both started to pull the moose back to there wagon*

Mirabel:and who's eating like royalty tonight!?

Gaby:arf arf!!

Mirabel:that's right we are! Hosea can go fuck himself cause I'm not sharing this magnificent creature this is just for you and me!

In encanto with Isabela

It's been three long years since Isabela was engaged with mariano or as Isabela sees it sold to the Guzman family. Julieta was never the same, she stopped cooking for the village all but completely only cooking for serious emergencies, Agustin tried and tried to fix his relationship with his wife but nothing seemed to work but at the same time he wasn't all that scared even if Julieta asks for divorced he became like another son to alma so he wasn't at risk of never seeing hia children. Luisa was overworking herself more, only there was a bright side as her mother Julieta would almost always be by her side giving her food to stay strong and creating a strong bond. And Isabela....she was having it worse than everyone. married a man she never wanted, hated by her cousin who was once her best friend it made her addictions get so much worse every chance she got she would be in her room cutting herself until her entire arm was completely red with blood, now that's she's 21 she also gotten the habit to drinking heavily to just make everything go away*

Morning inside Casita

*We see the madrigal family having breakfast, Luisa was sitting next to her mother, Agustin next to alma, and Isabela? She couldn't tell you who she was sitting next to since in her mind she was alone eating next to strangers. Bruno was on the other side of the table the guilt eating him up more then he was, he broke an entire family apart and for what?*

Diana:amor pace yourself before you choke on you're eggs

*Bruno glanced at his wife making his heart beat in rapid pace*

Bruno"for Diana, if i didn't do this i wouldn't have gotten Diana..."

* Bruno took a sip of his coffee to wash the food and his thoughts down. We see Isabela with her plastic smile as always while under the table she was catching her arms wanting to use her razor already. On the other side of the table we see Pepa and feliz talking exited as in a few month Antonio will get it's gift there conversation did nothing but sour Julieta's mood as she cut a bit harder her pancakes but it went unnoticed just like it went unnoticed Antonio giving extra food to Camilo. alma stood up making everyon stop eating and look at her who had her eyes on her perfect granddaughter*