chapter 33

Last time

*Luisa was walking back from her book club with a smile on her face, since leaving Casita Julieta had final say in what Luisa can and cannot do so she doesn't have to move the bridge anymore because Julieta cursed the builders out for not just building more*

Now

*Luisa made it to where they were staying and saw her mother waiting for her excitedly*

Luisa;mom what's happening?

Julieta:oh Luisa you are gonna love this since those assholes finally got up there lazy asses and did something for a change they fixed old houses and even made a new ones for the ones that were so unlivable they had to destroy them and rebuild them but I'm rambling the point is we're getting our own house!

*Julieta said smiling excitedly as she got up and grabbed Luisa's hand*

Julieta: our stuff is already at our new home and better yet it's at the other side of the encanto far, far away from alma isn't that great?!

Luisa:you...sure do seem happy about it

Julieta:oh i am far far away from that puta's control it's almost as good as leaving encanto

Luisa;but mom why don't we just leave like Isabela?

*Julieta sighed with a sad smile on her face*

Julieta:as much as i hate my mother she is right about one thing the encanto is safe i already lost Mirabel and Isabela i would rather not lose you too...

*Julieta said with a sad smile thinking of her two other daughters She failed, the guilt eats her up most nights. Luisa seeing her mother in such a state hugged her who in turn hugged back*

Luisa:it's ok mom. I'm sorry wherever Isabela is she's safe and happy. And i know Mirabel Is looking down on us with abuelo happy that your still fighting for your daughters

Meanwhile with Mirabel

Mirabel:somebody just kill me

*Mirabel said in utter torture it was a hot day this day, Mirabel woke up with not only the anaconda of her sister hugging her to death but Gabriela was on top of her. Not on top of Isabela, no no no, just her so she quickly dying of heat. And the worst part Gabriela was sleeping on top of her arm so Mirabel couldn't pinch Isabela awake*

Mirabel:both of you get the fuck off me!!!

*Mirabel said but it did nothing except make Isabela slap her face. In her sleep filled haze she thought Mirabel was just an alarm clock, and it wasn't a soft slap. Oh no no no this slap left an imprint on mirabel's face. Mirabel took some deep breath but after every breath it didn't calm her. No it had the opposite affect it just made her more furious*

Back to encanto since what Mirabel will do is not PG-13 friendly

Julieta:yeah i hope she's happy with abuelo, now come on let's go

*Julieta said as she cleaned the few tears that escaped her eyes, as sad as she will always be for the loss of her 2 daughters she will not let that from ruining this day. Luisa smiled a little seeing her mother so determined and walked with her until like always someone came running for Luisa*

Osvaldo:Luisa!! Luisa!! I've been looking all over for you!

*Luisa sighed and walked ahead of her mother making sure Julieta was behind her for the protection of Osvaldo*

Osvaldo:it's the donkeys they escaped again

Luisa:what else is new? Whatever I'm on it

*Osvaldo smiled and then Flinched seeing Julieta with her arm crossed glaring at him. Osvaldo gulped nervous as he was there when Julieta gave the tongue lashing to Carlos and his crew*