chapter 24

Few days later

1 week mark of Isabela living with mirabel

*Was Mirabel frustrated? Yes. Annoyed? Definitely, ready to kill a person? Very soon. Why you may ask?*

Isabela:what was that?!

*Isabela followed Mirabel out hunting now that she can put a little weight on the leg and can walk with crutches. Mirabel gave a low growl*

Mirabel:that would be the yipping of a fox Isabela

*Mirabel said in a tight tone, Mirabel holds her crossbow tightly putting it on her good eye and aiming*

Isabela:what are you doing?

Mirabel:painting the fifteen chapel, what do you think I'm doing ?!

*Mirabel yelled causing the birds to fly away*

Mirabel:great, just great Yippy freaking Doo! You made me scare all the animals from a 2 mile radius!

*Isabela scoffed and crossed her arms*

Isabela: it's not my fault you yelled !

Mirabel:not your fault? NOT YOUR FAULT?!!

*Now it's a 5 mile radius. Mirabel glared at Isabela showing murder in her eyes*

Mirabel:i told you not to come, i told you to rest up! But did you do that? Noooooooo you decided to be princesa perfecta and follow me because "oh Mirabel doesn't have a gift so she can't do anything right!"

Isabela:wait just a damn minute! I never thought that!

Mirabel:your actions said otherwise!

Isabela:my actions say that I'm your older sister and wanted to help! They say i was worried and wanted to make sure your ok!! It say that i don't want you to die for real this time!!! What's it gonna take for you to accept that i care and worry for you?!!

*10 mile radius. Isabela crossed her arms with hot tears of frustration running down her face, Mirabel crossed her arms too and wasn't backing down*

Mirabel:and how many times do i have to tell you that i don't need help! I know what I'm doing! I've BEEN doing it for years! I don't need the help of someone who's just pulling me down because news flash YOU ARE STILL FUCKING INJURED!!

Isabela:THEN STAY HOME WITH ME UNTIL I'M HEALED UP!!

Mirabel:THAT WILL PUT ME BACK WEEKS BEHIND SCHEDULE!!

Isabela:oh so I'm not more important?!

Mirabel:of course you are i love you, you fucking moron i want you to get healed first!!

*Both girls were breathing heavily looking at each other before Gabriela started barking, Mirabel looked behind her and saw a rumbling in the bushes*

Mirabel:shit we called something

*Isabela grabbed Mirabel's shotgun and pointed it at the bush*

Isabela:w...whoever you are go away!!

Mirabel:yeah cause I'm sure an animal can Understand you, give me that!

*Mirabel took the shotgun putting it back to its place*

Mirabel:you are not trained this has enough power to kill an elephant, you'll dislocate your shoulder if your not trained. No go behind me now!

*Mirabel said her tone leaving no room for discussion, Isabela did slowly as the animal came out of the bushes*