🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱

Scene: De-Sinclair Château

Scene: De-Sinclair Château. Kalianna's Room.

All the Kwamis are watching the news while Kalianna is brushing her hair in her vanity mirror.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! André Bourgeois, the mayor of Paris, and Mark Rutte, the Prime Minister of the Netherlands, has just announced that the new rail track is finished and will be leading to Amsterdam. Now, not only will we travel from Paris to London, but from Paris to Amsterdam as well!" Nadja reported.

"Oh, how lovely!" Kaalki praises.

"Isn't that the place where Kalianna is going for a photoshoot with Adrien?" Xuppu asks his friends.

"Kalianna, can we go to Amsterdam with you?" Daizzi asked her Guardian, flying over to the noirette.

"No, Daizzi, sorry," Kalianna apologizes.

The Kwamis groaned in disappointment.

"How long will you be gone, dear Guardian?" Sass asked Kalianna.

"Just a few hours, then I'll be back." Kalianna replies, putting her brush away. "Now," She walks towards the Miracle Box on her sewing desk and grabs it. "Get in the Box, guys, I have to get going."

The Kwamis did not object and they all retreated into the Box.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

"I'm very pleased that we're doing a collaboration together Ms. Lacroix," Gabriel says to Priya.

The woman is sitting on the couch with Adrien and Lila.

"Me too Mr. Agreste." Priya nods.

"When will Lila and Adrien be leaving for Amsterdam?" Gabriel questioned.