🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻

Scene: Commerical

Scene: Commerical.

Kalianna, wearing a yellow sundress with sunflower petals in her hair, is in a sunflower field. She is carrying a perfume bottle filled with yellow liquid.

Kalianna (narrating): Back in the early '90s, sunflower perfume was very popular, even Queen Elizabeth used it, rest our England Queen's soul.

Kalianna sprays the golden fragrance on herself, and instead of thin particles, sunflower petals come out of the bottle, blowing onto her.

Kalianna: (narrating) Now that Queen Elizabeth has passed, I've decided to bring back sunflower fragrances in memory of her with the royal family's permission. This fragrance is naturally made with the juices of sunflower petals, dust, and oil. It's sure to make your skin glow and your scent smell irresistible.

Kalianna falls back onto a bed of sunflowers, closing her eyes, still holding the perfume bottle.

Kalianna (narrating): Sunflower Aromatique, for women and young ladies like me.

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Chloé's Room.

"ARGH!!" Chloé hurls her remote at her TV after seeing Kalianna's perfume commercial. "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

She gets up from her couch, storming off.

Scene: Chloé's Balcony.

Chloé leans on the railing with a scowl, looking out at the city. Her eyes widened when she spotted a billboard of Kalianna advertising the perfume Sunflower Aromatique.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!" She lets out a furious scream into the sky.

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

Lila is looking out her blinds, glaring harshly at the Sunflower Aromatique billboard that she could see across from her home.

"Ugh," Disgusted, she closed the blinds to prevent her from seeing the billboard anymore.

She got on her bed, opening up her laptop and googling Kalianna's newest perfume.

After the screen loads, she sees dozens of images of the fragrance. She clicks on a headline and it takes her to a website.

The website is say that Sunflower Aromatique has just been launched in Paris two days ago and there has already been a million sales!

"A million? Are you serious? It can't be that good!" Lila scowls. She goes to YouTube, searching up the perfume.

The first thing she sees is a thumbnail with Kalianna and Ray Powers, and she quickly clicks on the video.

"In all my years, I don't think I've ever seen a perfume get a million sales in just two days! I haven't even bought the thing yet!" Ray told Kalianna.