🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫

Scene: La Perfumaria

It was now 4 in the afternoon and guests were entering the luxury store for the debut party

It was now 4 in the afternoon and guests were entering the luxury store for the debut party. Ciara Veloso, Sofia Diniz, and Kalianna greeted the people when they arrived.

Kalianna smiles as she saw her friends and approached them. "Hey, girls!"

"Hey," Aurore, Mireille, and Marinette back.

"Where's Zoé?" Kalianna questioned.

"Zoé texted me and said she couldn't come." Marinette frowns.

"Why?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow.

"Long story short, Chloé found out about the party for your perfumes and she told her mom, and then she threatened that if Zoé came, she'd send her right back to New York." Marinette explains.

"Are you serious? Ugh, Audrey and Chloé are so evil." Kalianna shakes her head.

"You can say that again," Mireille says.

Kalianna notices the Tsurugi family arriving just then. "Go enjoy yourselves, girls," She told her friends, walking away from them.

"Hello, Kalianna," Kagami greeted the noirette.

"Hey, Kagami, hey Hiro, good afternoon Ms. Tsurugi. I hope you'll enjoy the party and check out my perfumes." Kalianna said sweetly.

"We will," Tomoe then moves past her. "Come along, Kagami, Hiro."

Kagami and Hiro follow after their mother.

Kalianna takes in the scene with a smile on her face. People appear to be mingling and viewing her perfumes.

She couldn't have been more proud of herself. She was only fourteen, and in the span of one year, she had managed to become a supermodel who modeled clothing from luxury brands, she was on the cover of multiple international magazines, she won three awards, and now, a luxury perfume store was dedicated to her and her perfume bottles.

Now all that was left was to start her first fashion collection and show it to the world. Nothing would make her more happier.

"Are you going to just stand there like a mummy, or are you going to greet us?" Gabriel's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.