🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont. Monday.

Lila arrives at school to see Kalianna and her friends on the steps, talking about their their trip in New York.

"I'm glad we got a couple souvenirs before we had to come back." Giselle says to Kalianna.

"Me too, and the food was so good!" The noirette said.

"My favorite part of the trip was the pastries we had at the bakery." Mireille spoke.

"I absolutely loved the food we had at 4 Charles Prime Rib." Maya spoke.

Lila narrowed her eyes at them and walked past them up the steps as they ignored her and continued to chat.

Scene: School Courtyard.

Lila quickly got annoyed when Jocelyn ran up to her.

"Omg, L, you won't believe what happened to me when you left that Louis Vuitton store, the stupid cashier was literally taking forever to scan my stuff! Like seriously, it was only fifteen items, and she was still taking so long, I just KNEW she was doing that on purpose." Jocelyn ranted.

Lila wanted to plug her ears to shield them from the Oakley girl's voice, but she restrained herself.

"Then, when I went to pay, my card got declined!"

Now that caught Lila's attention.

"Declined? What do you mean?" She asked her a bit too quickly.

Jocelyn picked up on that and scoffed. "Desperate to know my business much?"

"No, not at all, I'm just concerned." Lila said falsely.

"Yeah, whatever, but as I was saying, my card got declined, so I had to leave with literally nothing!" Jocelyn whines, stomping her feet like a spoiled child.

Lila bit her lip to hold back a snicker. That's what the slvt gets for saying she wouldn't be able to pull off those heels she picked out back in the Louise Vuitton store.

"I immediately got home to ask my dad why my card got declined, and he said that I've been spending way too much money on unnecessary stuff! I tried pulling the temper tantrum card, but he only yelled at me to get out of his office! Now I'm cut off from money for about a week." Jocelyn pouts, crossing her arms angrily.

"Maybe that's for the best, Jocelyn, your dad only wants what's best for you." Lila says, acting like she cared.

She was irritated that Jocelyn's dumb father had cut her off from money for a week as she had been wanting to manipulate the homophobe into treating her to a nice dinner after school, but it looks like that wasn't happening.