🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

Giselle had invited Kagami to hang out with the crew on Juleka and Luka's boat for a casual party for Pride Month. She was pretty happy about this. When she arrived, she was immediately greeted by Kalianna.

"Hey, Kagami!" The noirette hugs her friend. She had on a bisexual choker with rainbow bracelets. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking, Kalianna," Kagami says.

"Kagami, you made it," Giselle approaches her. "Glad to see you, but where's Hiro? I invited him too, but he didn't text me back."

"Mother has unfortunately switched up his schedule. From now on every Sunday, he's learning more than just one lesson. He'll be learning German, Dutch, and Greek." Kagami explains.

"D@mn, she's putting more pressure on him than you. I'm so worried about him nowadays, he looks tired." Giselle frowns, worried about her boyfriend's health.

"I've tried convincing mother to loosen his schedule, but it was no use." Kagami also frowns.

"Oh, well, thanks for trying anyway," Giselle, still upset, walks away.

"Come eat something at the food table, I brought crème brûlée from Jaque's Pastries bakery," Kalianna leads Kagami away.

"That sounds exquisite," Kagami smiles.

Everyone is enjoying themselves. Nathaniel is painting a rainbow flag on Mireille's cheek, Zoé is wearing the lesbian cape and talking to Maya, who is wearing the bisexual cape. Adonis, wearing pansexual bracelets, is being taught to play the guitar by Luka, whose cheeks have nonbinary flags painted on them.

Basically, all the teenagers have LGBTQ+ accessories or capes they chose to wear.

"What is the purpose of wearing these LGBTQ things?" Kagami asks Kalianna after she placed a rainbow choker around her neck.

"It's to show how supportive we are of the pride community. Since it's June, we're celebrating Pride Month." Kalianna explains.

"Oh... I don't understand."

Kalianna giggles at her words. "It's okay, just look up LGBTQ when you get home."

"Heeey, everyone~!" Lila's annoying voice says just then.

Kagami and Kalianna turned to see Lila making her way onto the boat just then with Jocelyn behind her!

"Hey, Lila," Alya smiles approaching her. She was wearing rainbow sneakers and an asexual necklace. "Glad you came,"

"Yeah, well, it's Pride Month, and this is a pride party, and since I'm so supportive and loving of the LGBTQ group, why wouldn't I come?" Lila smiles, trying not to grimace at how she claimed she was supportive of the nasty pride community.