👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱

Scene: Rossi Residence

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

Lila watches the news from her phone, laying on her bed.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! This week, supermodel Kalianna De-Sinclair has received a Vogue fashion award for being best teen Vogue model of the year!" Nadja Chamack reveals.

Lila scowls at the news, clearly not happy that her enemy won another award.

"So, Kalianna, how do feel about this huge accomplishment?" Nadja asked Kalianna, who is sitting on the red couch in front of her.

Lila sits up, glaring at the noirette's face.

"It's... It's honestly such a blessing, y'know, I've got two awards at home, and now I can add a third to my collection." Kalianna smiles.

"Where do you put the trophies?" Nadja asked.

"I actually have a bookcase at home and I put them there. The first shelf hasn't been filled up yet, but, I'll work my hardest to make sure it does." Kalianna says.

"That's wonderful. Now there's a headline from L'Oréal, than you will be launching your own perfume. You made the fragrances Pumpkin Cinna Spice and an apple scented perfume called Crisp known to the world, but now, you want have L'Oréal produce your own perfume, is that true?" Nadja asked Kalianna.

"Yes, it is!" The ravenette replies.

"Huh?!" Lila's eyes widened.

"Like Adrien Agreste, I will be organizing a fragrance based off myself, and L'Oréal will help me with that, as much as I've helped them." Kalianna explains to Nadja.

Lila gritted her teeth and narrowed her eyes.

"What will it smell like?" Nadja asked.

"I can't tell you that, but you'll find out soon." Kalianna responds.

Lila, seething with fury, flung her phone at the wall, cracking it.

She couldn't believe this, she couldn't BELIEVE that Kalianna would be launching her own perfume!

And knowing how popular she is, Paris would most certainly buy her disgusting fragrance!!

"Ugh," Lila rolls her eyes, getting off her bed. She picked up her phone, looking at the cracks with a frown. She went to her contacts and looked for Jocelyn's name. After she found it, she began to call her.

After a moment, the ex-TikToker picked up.

"What do you want Lila?" She asked rudely.

"No need to be so hostile, what's up with you? And why haven't you been to school the past few days?" Lila rose an eyebrow.