👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫

(Sukura41: I wrote this idea for Gothic_Vampire_Queen

(Sukura41: I wrote this idea for Gothic_Vampire_Queen.)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna looked down at the magazine in her hands with a smile, excited to show her friends. She made her way up the school steps and into the courtyard, where spotted Lila and her followers sitting on a bench.

As usual, Alya, Jocelyn, Kim, and three other random students listened to a lie being told by the lying female. Surprisingly, Nino wasn't around.

"Can you believe that I went to SoHo this weekend? It was so amazing." Lila smiles.

"Yeah, better than that girls' trip Kalianna went on with her friends." Alya says.

Rolling her eyes, Kalianna turned away, deciding to ignore them. She approached her group of friends who were lounging by the staircase and stopped in front of them.

The girls noticed the gleeful grin on the noirette's face while she hid the magazine behind her back.

"What's up?" Giselle asked, confused.

"Nothing~." Kalianna replied back playfully.

The girls peered at her, bewildered.

"What is it Kalianna? Tell us." Marinette urges.

"Weeell, last weekend, you girls saw I did an interview for the magazine Exclusive Life, and check it out~!" Kalianna  shows the magazine to her friends.

The girls examined the cover, then their eyes widened at the sight.

On the cover of the Exclusive Life magazine was Kalianna during an interview she had with Ray Powers. They had seen the interview on TV; the ravenette gave each of the girls credit, and also had gotten each of the girls names out into the world to help them with their own passions.

The girls all squealed and hugged Kalianna, rapidly thanking her. As they hugged, they failed to notice Lila glaring in their direction.

"Ugh, talk about bragging. She's so full of herself," Jocelyn commented, rolling her eyes.

Kim and the others nodded their heads, agreeing with the ex-TikToker's words.

Kalianna noticed them watching her and her friends, then turned away, rolling her eyes.

Meanwhile, Nino had arrived and saw his girlfriend with Lila. He waved to her with a smile, but she didn't notice him and continued talking with Lila.

He frowns at this and walks towards the second staircase, unaware that Hiro was staring at him while he sat on the bench with Adonis, and Adrien.

👫👫👫👫

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna sat at her desk with Giselle. She and the singer looked over at her Exclusive Life magazine while Rose, Juleka, and Marinette stood around their desk, looking at the magazine too.