🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮

Scene: Kalianna's House

Scene: Kalianna's House. Her Bedoom.

Kalianna was tired

Kalianna was tired. Last night, she spend three hours on YouTube because she couldn't sleep. She was having nightmares about Monarch abusing the poor Kwamis.

It was currently after ten, and the noirette was still sleeping, snoring lightly as she did.

Just then there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Kalianna? Are you awake?"

Tikki wakes up out of her sleep at the sound of Luka's voice and starts patting Kalianna's cheek to wake her up. "Kalianna, Luka's here."

The ravenette snorts, jolting out of her sleep. "L-Luka? Luka!"

She quickly gets out of bed, only to fall to the ground.

"Kalianna? Are you okay?" Luka asked after hearing the thud.

"U-Uh, yeah! What're you doing here?" She asked, getting up.

"I came to check on you to see if you're okay, after... everything that's happened." Luka said hesitantly. "I brought you breakfast croissants from your second favorite bakery Jaques's Pastries."

Kalianna smiles tiredly. "Thanks, Luka, I'll meet you in the kitchen after I freshen up."

"Okay," Luka then walks away from the door.

Kalianna hears his footsteps going downstairs and sighs, stretching her arms.

🍮🍮🍮🍮

Scene: Kalianna's Kitchen.