🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁

🙁🙁🙁🙁

🙁🙁🙁🙁

Scene: Césaire Apartment.

Since Nino was feeling better after being sick, he decided to go over to his girlfriend's house on the weekend.

He knocked on the door of the apartment, waiting for an answer.

"Coming!" Alya's voice was heard.

A moment later, she opened the door and was surprised to see her boyfriend, who smiles at her.

"Oh, Nino. What're you doing here?" She asks.

Nino's smile dropped and he raised an eyebrow. "I'm feeling better, can't I come over to see my girlfriend? You haven't been answering my calls," He attempts to kiss her.

"Alya, get me some lemonade please." A familiar voice requested inside the apartment.

Alya looked inside and leaned away, eluding Nino's kiss. "Coming, Lila!" She walks away.

Nino, was hurt and confused. "Lila?" He enters and closes the door. Upon seeing the sight in the living room made him irritated.

Lila was on the couch with her leg propped up on a beanbag with an ice pack on it. She was eating popcorn and watching the TV, which was playing the series Riverdale.

The scarlet brunette spots him just then and smiles. "Hey, Nino, you aren't feeling sick anymore?"

Nino doesn't respond and averts his attention to his girlfriend. She is pouring lemonade into a plastic cup from a pitcher.

After filling it halfway, Alya grabs the glass and carries it over to Lila. "Here you go, bestie."

"Thanks," Lila grabs the cup. "Oh, can I have a straw?"

Alya nods and walks over to the kitchen counter to a straw holder.

Nino couldn't believe what he was seeing. He walked over to his girlfriend and gently grabbed her arm. "Babe, what're doing? Why is..." He turns to look back at Lila to see if she was watching the TV, and she was. He turns back to Alya. "Why is Lila here?" He asked in a low tone.

"Because she's my best friend, plus, I'm taking care of her," Alya pulls her arm out of her boyfriend's hold.

"For what?!" Nino whisper-yells.

"That spawn of the Devil, Giselle, beat her up and twisted her ankle, so I'm taking care of her." Alya says.

"Taking care of- Al, you're NOT her caretaker. Her parents should be doing that." Nino lowly told her.

"You think they have time? Lila says they're away discussing business with the prince of Monaco." Alya responds.

Nino sighs, exasperated. "Really now? How convenient."

Alya wears the sarcasm dripping from his voice and frowns. "Why do you say it like that? You're making it seem as if she's a burden."

"Well maybe she is!!" Nino suddenly exploded, taking Alya aback. "Everytime we're together, it's always Lila this, Lila that, Lila needs help, Lila's getting bullied, you're such a saint Lila, you've got such a heart of gold Lila, she's RUINING our relationship Alya! Don't you see that?!!"