🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard

When Hester and Ethan entered, they were bewildered upon noticing some students were glaring at them with disgust or disbelief.

"Why are they looking at us like that?" Hester mutters to Ethan.

"I don't know." The brunette boy replies.

"Hester! Ethan!" Kalianna came running up to the siblings with Giselle. "Did you see the comments on the school blog?"

"The school blog?" Hester rose an eyebrow.

"It's a blog for this school that keeps us up-to-date on what's going on." Giselle explains. "And boy, does the blog have a lot to say about you guys." She shows the school blog on her phone to the Congreve siblings.

ProAthlete💪

Those new students Hester and Ethan are bad news, I heard they transferred here because the teacher back at their London school caught them kissing! 🤢

Glassesgal

I heard Ethan was a bully back in his old school and Hester used guys to do her homework

Dazzling Queen 👑

OMG, I know all about Ethan and Hester through my friend back in London. She saw them hooking up and they literally bullied her until she had to switch schools, talk about incest 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

FoxyFendi

It's better if you all stay away from them, they're bad influences just like Kalianna and Giselle 😕

"Oh my God..." Hester covers her mouth, her eyes wide with shock.

"That's disgusting! Hester and I didn't hook up, she's my sister for Christ's sake!" Ethan had to hold back himself from barfing at the heinous comments.

"Who would write such a thing?" Hester frowns.

"A$$holes who like causing trouble," Kalianna glares over at Lila, Alya, Kim, and Jocelyn, who were by a bench giving them smug expressions.

"Don't worry, guys, they're just stupid rumors Lila and her dumb sheep made up. We'll go to the principal to have them delete their comments." Giselle told Ethan and Hester.

"I don't think that'll work. Lila and her friends obviously made accounts to spread rumors about us so they won't get caught. They've probably hidden their accounts." Ethan figures.

Giselle groans. "You could be right, if they're smart enough"

"What do you want to do, then?" Kalianna inquires.

"Nothing," Hester responds, surprising the duo. "At the end of the week, we're leaving Paris and going back to London, leaving these silly rumors behind that'll be forgotten in a week or two after we're gone."