🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽

(Sukura41: Kalianna's outfit for the girls trip up top

(Sukura41: Kalianna's outfit for the girls trip up top.)

🗽🗽🗽🗽

After the De-Sinclair private jet arrived at the John F. Kennedy International Airport, the girls were picked up in a black luxury limo.

As the chauffeur is driving, Vanita is in the passenger's seat on her phone while the girls are in the back chattering while Zoé looks out the window with a smile.

"Happy to be back in your home city again, Zo?" Marinette asked her.

"It's been so long." Zoé replies, still smiling out the window.

"So, I've got everything planned out for us today girls. First, we'll head to brunch in SoHo at Balans Soho, No.34," Kalianna takes out a paper with a list of things she had planned for the day. "Then..."

"Hey, how bout we take a picture?" Aurore suggested.

"Who should do it?" Mireille asked.

"Me, I'll take the picture. I wanna show that liar that I'm practically on vacation." Giselle says smugly, getting out her phone.

The girls immediately agreed with this and huddled up to the rainbownette. She held up her phone and took a picture of her and her friends before posting it on Facebook.

Scene: Paris. Louis Vuitton Store.

Lila is shopping with Jocelyn

"What do you think of these shoes?" Lila shows Jocelyn a pair of Louis Vuitton heels.

Jocelyn gives a suppressed laugh. "I think you better give those heels to me," She reaches out her hand.

"Why?" Lila asked, a but confused.

"Because only I can pull them off. You'd fall flat on your face if you tried. Besides, I'm the one who's paying, so you don't have a choice." Jocelyn says.

Lila frowns and angrily gives the ex-TikToker the heels.

"Thank you," Jocelyn gave her a sickingly sweet smile. "Let's go to the cashier to check out." She walks away.