🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard.

After the weekend was over, Giselle and Hiro entered the building with rejuvenated spirits, holding hands tightly.

"Hey, Giselle, congratulations on winning two Grammy awards,"

"That Calvin Klein suit you wore on the red carpet was drippy, Hiro!"

"You two make such a perfect couple!"

"You were gorgeous on that red carpet, Giselle."

Both Hiro and Giselle smiled at being showered by praises from random students, thanking the teens in appreciation.

Lila, sitting on the first staircase with Alya, Rose, Mylène, and Juleka surrounding her, scowled at Giselle.

Hiro kisses the said TikToker on the cheek before making his way upstairs to his friends Adrien, Adonis, Ace, Nathaniel, and Marc.

Giselle had made her way over to her friends and cousin, who are all lounging by a bench.

"Cuzzo! Ahhhh!" Keisha hugs Giselle. "Congratulations on winning TWO Grammys! I'm so proud of you!"

Giselle giggles and pulls away. "Thanks, Kiesh,"

"I like your new blue highlights, they're so perfect for you," Zoé complimented her friend.

Giselle grabs a strand of her black and blue highlighted hair. "I think it's perfect too, Zo, I needed a new look anyway. The rainbow highlights were poppin', but it was time for a new change."

The girls nodded in agreement.

"But anyway, I saw what you did to that con artist Bob Roth, I can't believe you kicked him in the sack, that was so funny!" Kalianna says.

"Well, he wasn't gonna grab me," Giselle laughs along with her friends.

Meanwhile, Lila and her sheep are glaring over at them.

"Just look at them, laughing it up. Ugh, I can't stand them." Alya rolls her eyes.

"I can't believe Giselle didn't give Lila a ticket for the Grammy awards. Lila would've looked so pretty on the red carpet." Rose pouts angrily, crossing her arms.

"Even though I told her I lost my ticket, she just laughed in my face. That's so cruel of her." Lila pouts.

"I'm so sorry, girl," Alya gives her a sympathetic look. "While you were stuck at home, that b1tch got to walk to red carpet AND win two Grammys. That's so unfair."

"I don't think it is," Juleka said quietly, making the girls turn to her with shock.

"What do you mean, Jule?" Rose inquires, touching her arm.

"Well, Giselle got invited to the event, not Lila. It was Giselle's choice on who she wanted to give a ticket too, and she chose Hiro because he's her boyfriend. It wouldn't make sense of her to just give Lila a ticket freely when she doesn't like her." Juleka spoke facts.