💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Ivan opened the door, allowing his classmates to enter.

Sabrina sits down at her desk and notices that Chloé is not beside her. She frowns.

After Chloé embarrassed herself at the La Perfumaria debut party, two days later, her damaging Kalianna's perfumes went viral. The internet now had a second meme name for her.

Perfume Damage Girl.

Now, once again, she was not coming to school.

Sabrina couldn't help but shake her head. Why couldn't Chloé just stop humiliating herself?

The ginger felt bad for her, she genuinely did, but even she had to admit that Chloé brought it on herself! Now she would be labeled as a crazy meme girl!

"Looks like Chloé's not coming to school," Giselle mutters to Kalianna, sitting down with her.

"Yeah, because those videos of her destroying my perfumes went viral. They're calling her the Perfume Damage Girl now." Kalianna mutters back.

Both girls tittered at this.

"Before we begin class, let's take a look at yesterday's news," Miss Bustier tells her class. She then turns on the projector with the remote, revealing the news.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. This morning, Monégasque-Italian billionairess Alessia Santoro, a diplomat representative of Monaco, donated ten million euros to charities in Paris." Nadja reveals. "What was her reason why exactly? You're about to find out."

The reporter steps aside and a video pops up beside her of Alessia.

"I'm going to be fairly honest, I have way too much money, I'm practically drowning in it," Alessia chuckles. "So I thought, what the he11? It's just money, why not do good and give some away?"

"Yes, you heard well my Parisian folks, that's her reason. Alessia Santoro gave ten million euros to 60% of the charities out there, how amazing is that? Don't we all wish we were billionaires?" Nadja questions.

Miss Bustier exits out of the news. "Let's give Alessia Santoro a round of applause for donating ten million euros to charity!" She starts clapping.

Her students follow suit, and Kalianna can't stop smiling.

She's proud that her uncle would be marrying Alessia soon so she can become her official auntie.

"I'm honored that you all are clapping for my aunt; she's so generous, just like me!"

Kalianna's smile dropped and she turned to face the person who lied about Alessia.

Of course, it was Lila. She was beaming as if she had just told the truth.